SG needs to make children heroes

I forgot to mention earlier that Peters is the only hero I can think of who I would argue looks like he’s intended to be a child, or at least potentially a teen. But with the whole zombie thing, I’d buy him being any age 14-30.

He’s not sexualized at all, but that seems to only be common with the female characters.

1 Like

Hansel and Gretel are, at least in the fairy tale, children. Gretel is clearly post-pubescent, and Hansel is likely so. So, young teens.

1 Like

I made the case a couple posts ago that they looked more like young adults to me, particularly Gretel.

The heroes are essentially soldiers at war, so, eh…, that means children are being recruited soldiers, armored up, and sent into death combat in the story’s context. :confused: :worried:

I’d really prefer if SG didn’t. I’d get over it if they did, but I would still not want them to make any more of them.

Edit: some people in the thread are bringing up Peters and Samara but to be honest I never mentally counted them since they’re supposed to be dead— a zombie and a ghost-yūrei thing respectively.

1 Like

I went and looked…guess he does look like he was around 13-16 when he died. He’s been a zombie for a while though.

Ameonna looks like a very small woman and not a child…

2 Likes

@Starryeyedgryph
Have you seen Isarna? Tall, blue dress slit up to there, grey hair, a properly elegant “older” woman. If you ignore her she will kill you. Lol

1 Like

Look what you have done @SWEG :laughing:

If you forget to open your post with //SARCASM MODE ON people gets mad and very susceptible :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Has every view been heard? My “close button” finger is getting itchy… :grin:

4 Likes

Close it 20 characters worth

1 Like

What kind of ultra conservative are you if a children seeing Zeline makes you uncomfortable :joy::joy: come on guys. What the heck do you fear will happen to a child. Most probably he’ll just say “wow cool hero!”.

What kind of libertine are you that you want a child to look at Zeline? :grin:

It’s not conservative or liberal to say “that’s an adult thing, not for children.”

5 Likes

All we see is thighs!!! :sob:

You want children to see more? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin:

My children (6 and 2) know what humans look like. They’ve seen real ones, seen anatomy books, and have no problems asking questions and discussing those things.

Maybe were crazy up here in Northern Europe, but it’s just totally normal. They are relaxed about people’s bodies, and it’s a healthy attitude. I know if anything weird happens they won’t be afraid to talk about it to a teacher, me or their dad.

That being said, a regular nude person and a scantily-clad character in a provocative pose is a different thing, so yeah.Though my son would be most likely to say of Natalya “her outfit is pretty stupid for someone that’s fighting”.

5 Likes

My thoughts too. I wouldn’t be good with children seeing nude heroes or ones in sexually provocative poses, but seriously the EP heroes are really NOT in anyway sexually suggestive. It’s just fantasy art.

If this thread tells us anything, I think it’s that we can all agree… we’re ready for fully nude adult battle heroes.

Devs, what’s the next step here? Do you guys just start working? Orrr… do you need something from us on this?

2 Likes

I’m guessing that’s not what they meant with the new “skins” feature. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Didn’t a classic Seinfeld episode teach us that too much nudity isn’t a good thing :hugs:

1 Like

I think I’ve found a solution for everyone.

And this is going to sound a little radical, but hear me out…

They make a 17 1/2 year old hero… but in the spirit of the E&P grind… that hero takes 6 months to get.

Everyone wins.

2 Likes

Well, if we’re going with the “Spirit of the E&P grind,” wouldn’t you just release a 5* card with a baby on it? I’m 95% sure I’ll have all the needed emblems by the time the kid hits 18 :smirk:

3 Likes