SG needs to make children heroes

So of course children play this game and not only are children under represented they aren’t represented at all! How sad t must be for a 10 year old to log into play this game and not see any young heroes. All they get to look at is old dudes, beautiful women and monsters. Tsk tsk. Must ruin the entire gaming experience for them don’t you think? They ask themselves “why don’t any of the heroes in my fantasy game look like me?” With tears in their eyes. It’s of course because SG is telling these children they aren’t heroes. It’s so sad. Alexa, play despacito.

4 Likes

wonderland next update would be fullfil your wishes

1 Like

I think this game is not really suitable for kids underage. Just look at natalya and zeline hot design.

The kids should play candy crush or rip off of this game such as dragon strike puzzle rpg, with more childish design.

Let EP stay for adults and create even more sexy character lol

11 Likes

I would feel bad, killing children. Santa and Mother North were bad enough.

9 Likes

I think you answered your own question.

1 Like

@Kerridoc @Rook et al…….RCT alert!

8 Likes

What a terrible idea. @modivata got his/her head on the right place.

5 Likes

We understand.
You want lolis :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

No, no, no. A big nope from me. The women in the game are over sexualised. The last thing we need is children. This is actually one of the reasons I’ve always avoided japanese manga/ anime/ hentai. I know not all of it does this, but too often children are sexualised and it’s immoral, disgusting and it should be illegal (if it isn’t).

Not to mention this is sort- of a gambling game, and I think these should be 18+ as well. I’m absolutely disgusted by the state of the Fifa series, you can search online to find threads with kids spending hundreds, if not thousands on cards.

5 Likes

So as we can see by the response here, nobody wants to play as children heroes. I don’t either. The satire went over the responders heads but this thread is basically a reply to “why aren’t there more fat, old, middle aged women heroes in the game.” Why should there be? It’s a fantasy game. You get cool characters to play with, pleasant to look at or otherwise entirely monstrous like boldtusk or skittleskull. “Representation” is unwanted.

9 Likes

The latest wonder woman. She’s hot, but older.
I see the satire, but it would be interesting to see more representation of different body types/ages. No, we dont need a wonder woman hero card. But having a grey haired amazon chick is something i could dig.

4 Likes

I’m all for more hero variety, but I think to be fair, that particular example may not be ideal since it could potentially describe Lianna, Isarnia, Kadilen, or Azar…except that they’re all depicted as young. So I think your point was more about the age variety.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just because I’m old but I don’t want to see someone who looks like me. I look at the these beautiful, strong female characters and I can fantasize that I look just like them.

When I won the Mother North profile I used it for about one day … reality sucks :grinning:

4 Likes

Danzaburo

20 characters

1 Like

#rc830

Really, just really

3 Likes

forum organization side-note

This thread bears an atypical relationship to another, since it was created as a satirical response.

Just noting for @Kerridoc & @Rook, since the conversation after the “reveal” is migrating toward the same conversation as the original thread. So it may ultimately make sense to have a split of some of the posts, or some other thread action.

3 Likes

You want children to go to war?

Oh wait Ghost girl is already there … dont mind me then.

I agree, Ameonna’s depiction in the game is very child-like.

It’s less clear to me that her origin is intended to be a child, though.

1 Like

All heros i love. Actually, all of those heros sorta have a timeless look. But, you are right that they could be good examples of age variety.

Older women are acceptable to be sexualized. I like that even Red Riding Hood is an adult in this game.
Kids…no.
Hey, some guys ideal woman could be Mother North?!

But in all honesty…if variety in age and women figures keep coming it wont bother me. If they don’t come, still won’t bother me. Warrior women need to be fit. MN is in her own category with that one.

Ultimately, I’d love pants for my Zeline…especially with how when you give her feeder heros the animation of them flying towards her! It’s like she’s getting fed in another way…
Not suitable for kids…although my six year old is oblivious to it.

3 Likes

This. Just this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cookie Settings