SG Employees

Do you know when it will open again? I really want to try it, I’m a serious player, I buy offers often in the game, and I really want the beta version. Hiw will I know when it will be open?

Trimis de pe smartphone-ul meu Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Mesaj original --------

De la: JLB_ep via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com

Către: yceecube@yahoo.com

Subiect: [Empires & Puzzles Community Forum] [General Discussion] SG Employees

JLB_ep

Regular

April 3

Check here

[As of Jan 29: Beta Applications are closed, but still being processed, and new players are still being added] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15]

You have to wait until applications are open

@Alex19 this is the third thread you’ve posted in asking about the Beta program.

Please stop spamming the Forum.

5 Likes

I dont know when they will open applications again. You just have to wait until they announce it on the forum. If I had to take a guess I’d say December tho.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your time and help

Trimis de pe smartphone-ul meu Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Mesaj original --------

De la: JLB_ep via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com

Către: yceecube@yahoo.com

Subiect: [Empires & Puzzles Community Forum] [General Discussion] SG Employees

JLB_ep

Regular

April 3

I dont know when they will open applications again. You just have to wait until they announce it on the forum. If I had to take a guess I’d say December tho.

I have sent email, not posted here… I didn’t know that email is posted here also.