SG done did it again!

Way to go SG or Zynga or whatever!
Why did you postponed SE, most popular and most anticipated event???
How does it feel making fools out of thousands of players?
You had to make a room for more profitable events right? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What event. Be specific…

This. I assume you mean SE but not sure. And is it most anticipated… Not for me at least…

1 Like

Might just be me, but I don’t really care a lick about Soul Exchange. Maybe I’m not spending enough.

3 Likes

Your 5* waiting will not melt…or you were planning to do hundred of pulls in november and you dont want to spend extra tips for roster slots…right?!

1 Like

Wow, didn’t expect this, it’s only me then I guess, thanks for the reality check guys :joy::joy::joy:

I dont understand the postpone but I dont think it is something to get p*ssed off about either.

2 Likes

Nope, not pulling anything next or any other month, I’m done spending, f2p all the way baby! :smiley:

1 Like

I dont care about SE coming any soon or late cuz i dont have 5* to spare…so if you’re a ftp like me why you complained about SE?! Lol

1 Like

If you’re F2P you’re just posting this to complain about random stuff you think might get people riled up. Wonderful.

Wow! Just wow! All alone alone up here. Glad to see everyone is satisfied with the way SG is treating ya.
Happy gaming yall!
Me? I’m going to get myself a life. Toodaloo! :joy::joy::joy:

You openend a public discussion we answered
Most of us complain/complained about zynga in many things but sometimes we need to let it go
You asked we answered and now you treat us as no lives?! Grow up kido lol

2 Likes

Your not alone. Its a little frustrating when you have been anticipating it

3 Likes

Delaying is the best choice. What if you pull the one hero you want during Black Friday?

2 Likes

Please read my post again. It says “I’m going to get myself a life.” Not you. Me. K? K!
About growing up, thanks for the advice, but no thanks, I’ll pass, it’s a trap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its not just you at all. The most active people on this forum usually defend the decisions made by SG, with a couple exceptions.

2 Likes

I rarely defend their decisions, but well there is Black Friday portal coming up next month after all, maybe they thought that it would make people upset if they pulled the hero from that portal, which they chose from SE? Or that people will pull more in BF portal to get some dupes for SE (it has highest chance for 5* heroes)

9 Likes

Whatever their reasons, they aren’t saying anything beyond the necessary.

We can speculate all we want. Fact is SE was postponed and they didn’t see fit to at least announce that, after confirming much earlier on that it would be every 12 weeks.

@playforfun had to ask whether it was postponed to December. And that was confirmed.

It would have been business civility to at least state the obvious (ie No SE in November) with the replacement date.

Once again, despite all the USD millions pouring into their coffers monthly, they do not see fit to improve on their business communication.

We are their customers after all. We are the ones giving them money/time to justify the existence of this game.

Is a short and sweet announcement that hard to issue:

We apologise for the postponement of Soul Exchange to 12 December 2022, and regret any inconvenience caused.

What’s so difficult about issuing something like this ?

20 Likes

Thank you BlackZed! They suppose to treat us like costumers, loyal costumers I might add, but instead we’re just bunch of ATM machines to them. “It’s a sad state of affairs Jerry!”

3 Likes

This is te post with more random answer ever.
The first say “what event” and the second “i assume SE”, it’s in the description.
3rd and 4th attacking becouse he/she have 20 heroes to exchange (i’m ftp and also have the 20 becouse i dind’t waste all before)
It’s seem like ftp you can’t complaing, i also complaing becouse i won’t upgrade none of the 1s heroes so i need a new one in SE.
Then, personal attacks.
The black friday excuse is like why would you pick mikki if you can get him in HA10.

1 Like