Several raid attacks

is there any of the developers on the forum or someone who communicates with the developers? the question is: why haven’t they solved the problem of the raid attack yet, that is, to get an attack from ten of them at the same time. I don’t know if it’s hard for them to solve the problem or just think about how to take money from the players without solving the problems …

1 Like

I am not actually sure why this is a problem…

1 Like

should be done when someone attacks you then you are busy and that at that time no one else can attack you. and the biggest problem is that developers only want money from us without solving problems in any way

I am not one of this game’s developer and neither do I have a direct contact with any of them, but if your problem is getting attacked 10 times at the same time is not really a problem per se. If your account happened to be recognized as offline by the game system, either because you were inactive in the game purposely or not or that your internet connection got spotty for one reason or another, then the system includes your account in the pool of players available and free to be raided. Best solution is to ignore the attacks as trophy count does not really matter much. Or, you don’t log off the game, tapping it every now and then to avoid automatic disconnection due to inactivity.

Otherwise, the game also won’t allow all members in the alliance to attack their titan at the same time. For me, being raided even when I am online and in the top 100, not revenge, is alright to me. Noy the end of the world.

Everybody wants money. But they will only get it from you if you allow them to do so. In short, don’t spend real money for pixels you won’t even really own, unless you want to have far more better gaming experience by getting those prized heroes and troops and ascension materials ahead of most players.

2 Likes

look at this and say it’s not a problem

It’s not a problem! You can have fun revenging and get to pick and choose the teams you verse.

2 Likes

Well, the biggest problem I can see is that you have not been able to defeat at least one of them! If you wanna compete with the big guys at 2800 cups, you should have a defense that could be able to stand up and fight…

2 Likes

Honestly, man, I see that all the time in my account, whenever I am not online by reason of real life affairs or forgetting to tap the darn screen of my mobile phone. So, what if you lost 361 cups? I’ve often lost more cups than that everytime I wake up in the morning. It’s not the end of the world.

Losing that much trophies is not something of a loss. You can get them back again, easy peasy… And that is probably attributable to your fault, either by logging out intentionally or otherwise, or by reason that you don’t have the meta defense or poorly leveled troops supporting your defending heroes.

Solution is simple: dont log out even for a few seconds (just pray you dont get revenged immediately) or get those prized meta heroes ideal for defense, supported by maxed level epic troops. That way, you mitigate trophy loss. Good luck, good gaming and happy new year.

2 Likes

I disagree with this - raiding is fun and if you want to keep raiding and happen to go over 2700 cups then you shouldn’t have to stop just because your defense will take a bollocking. Just because my tank is Brynhild won’t stop me from raiding as much as I want, and I am well aware what will happen on the way down/.

@Vesko when you hit 2700 cups your account seems to be made visible to a greater number of raiders, which means you get hit a lot more in a short span of time. This happens to me too because my raid defense is so weak compared to how high I can raid. It is par for course though, and as others have mentioned either make sure you stay online or just take the hits on the chin and get up and do it again, as you don’t really lose much from this happening.

It’s not a problem

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I knew someone would do just that :sweat_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Based on cups, you are now 2429 + 361 (lost) = 2790 (was in this cups).
So it can be you were in top 100 global.
Top 100 global means, targeted by many members, and even you are online, you will get attacked.

Congrats,… and it’s not a problem.

2 Likes

I suspect the OP is suggesting nine simultaneous atracks at 40points each has resulted in a 361 cup drop.

Whereas if attacks were not simultaneous, the cup reward would gradually decrease - So after the same nine attacks, total cups would drop less than 361.

But, like everyone else has mentioned - that’s the game. Sure, you dropped some cups - but now you have increased choices for optimally gaining them back.

1 Like

download

Yeah. What was I thinking?
I should’ve just followed suit, jumped into the ring, and beat them over the head with a chair.

it’s not a problem
Okay… may be it is a problem, but not a big problem

1 Like

very very very hard to resist :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep. I thought of that also. But when you check the screenshot, it appears that there are several attacks with a time interval. Thus, it only means that those 10 attacks were not made at the very exact same time, although it is a possibility that they did but concluded the battle at different times. I would be very much interested what is the reckoning point on those times: is it the time when you tap the attack button or is it the time when the raid was concluded.

1 Like

When it concludes. If you happen to be on when you get an attack notice, you can go to your watchtower and see it shows “now”.

Cookie Settings