Several monsters take the same slot after Akkorog's shuffle

Hi everyone,
I believe pictures will say it all :slight_smile:
Works both with Akkorog and Cheshire Cat.
@Dudeious.Maximus , not a major bug, but better be fixed anyway.

7 Likes

Can they both be hit by a sniper afterwards :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Not sure, haven’t seen it myself.
Theoretically, it may affect awarded score.
Will try to get any proofs on this matter.

2 Likes

Yeap, it’s a critical bug that can boost max score :slight_smile:
About 10% bonus for each last horde wave.

@Petri, @Dudeious.Maximus, on the next Island all the top alliance will be exploiting this bug.
News travel fast =))

Kindly ask for a fix.

4 Likes

Have sent to mod chat :blush::+1:

Plus this still global beta so hopefully it be sorted before going into live game …

Thanks for the info :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the report, we’ll investigate this here.

4 Likes

Im new to the forum, so i apologize first and foremost if im not doing something correctly. Ive tried finding where to report this bug since monster island ended and there are so many things im supposed to read through before finally posting about it. In everything ive read, i havent seen this bug mentioned yet so im assuming its a “new” bug. It is specifuc to monster island. Secondly, i apologize for not noting time, date, screenshots etc as i was unaware that info would be needed to report a found bug from a special being used. So, for everything im doing wrong: im sorry. Its not intentional

The bug: i used cheshire cat when attacking a horde in moster island. Cheshire cats special worked properly, but afterwards the horde began dropping monsters on top of pre existing monsters. In doing that it added more than 20 monsters for the wave. Defeating the monsters over the intended 20 made the counter go into negative numbers.

I hope this helps, even though im sure im doing something incorrectly in the reporting process…sorry again.

Edit: p.s. i went the new post route, because someone else had recomended i mention this in the monster island beta feedback, but as a new user i wasnt allowed to because i had already replied the maximum number if times.(i didnt realize there was a maximum number for new users at that point).

4 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus merge with this bug?

2 Likes

Thank you for the merge…apparently i still have a lot to learn about navigating the forum cuz i didnt see this one originally lol. Much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.