🏅 [Seventh Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

With Raid Tournament matchmaking still being worked on, the distribution of attacks across players has been perplexing so far, and a frequent topic for discussion.

This thread is for sharing your experiences each day during the Seventh Raid Tournament.

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team?

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:link: Related Topics

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

This thread will automatically open when the Tournament attacks begin.

This topic was automatically opened after 25 hours.

Horribly :wink:

20 bad defense line ups

Expected to get crushed, since my only healer (Ariel) is ice and all my other best heroes are fast. Decided to put Wilbur as tank with 4 4* 3/60 slow attack all heroes (Colen, Hu Tao, Skittleskull & Little John). 4 wins, 4 losses, B grade so far. Not bad!

1 Like

Day 1. Grade Defense - A (Surprisingly), it’s currently 3-1.

My defense, I went with a “no mana for you” defense!

Vivica, Little John, Boldtusk +13, Li Xiu, Kunchen. (TP 3771)

Day1:
Grade A, 5 attacks, 4 victories.
(so far)

1 Like

1st day of tourney, Defense has gone to grade A after 3 attacks - 1 loss, 2 wins.
Power is 2793 and line-up (left to right cause I don’t know better terms yet)
Wilbur, Joon, Cyprian, Melandor, Scarlett
Decided to run two fire as no ice to double-damage them.
I did hit a mono fire opponent and thought I had no chance but took them out rather quickly. Would be really interested to continue to hear how mono defense teams fare.

4 wins and 2 losses so far. Not the strongest team, but I really wanted to go mono red and only 5*s…

1 Like

Playing it straight (which is boring):

3-2 defense so far. Grade A. Just put together a squad that I thought may be a problem if the opposition draws a bad board (Also, Elena is lethal if buffed by BT and Wilbur…it’s my primary core for raids).

5-0 attack day 1. 1%. Rank 9326.

3pm Eastern, and …

Since I have limited 5* heroes and none maxed in that rarity I just entered this team:

1 win and 2 losses on defense so far.

2 wins for my offense. I’m saving my other attacks for when my hero wanted chest is active again

1 Like

Attack 5-0
Defense 3-2 (4035TP)

Grade E. 1:3 win:loss defense ratio

I can’t field a rainbow 4* team let alone 5*s. All my opponents had really strong teams than my defense team. I am surprised 1 guy even lost (must’ve been bad boards)

Lol again. Main is 2-1 offense and 1-2 defense.
Alt is 5-0 offense and 3-2 defense. At least the points are only enough to be in the top 25% before defense gets scored. Even so, the scoring remains wonky. Alt has one eligible 4* , it’s at level 60.

1 win and 4 losses… Defense grade E.

2 Likes

QoH is doing well for me at tank.

2 Likes

MONO 4EVA!

Maybe not on defense tho.

:smiley:

2 Likes