🧭 Seventh Path of Valor (Valour; PoV7) Log and Discussion – Starts Jan 18

Nah mate, don’t put me in bad spot saying I am painting you in anything. My point has always been, last tier require 147/150, a 98% is absurd. Whether you require the tier for VP @ 50 was not really my concern. I did however point out, some ppl might want VP @ 50, just because, even tho I might not be one of those ppl, even tho I can finish VP @ 50, gota think about those in other position. Some might really need those 1650pts to even reach 48, some might want 50, who knows, just because I don’t need it, I don’t want it, you can’t take away from some out there that might. and 98% completion require is absurd to get that 1650pts imo, whether I need it or not.

So is not a rich vs. poor, I am merely saying, just because you can complete it, and/or you only care about 48, doesn’t mean others might not want 50, others might really need that 1650, hence a Ferrari that some can have, others might not have, pointing out difference in starting/standing position. Not taking it further into a rich/poor argument. And in this case is not about getting there on Corolla or a Ferrari, thats kinda a off example, you can get to both in your example, but the point is setting it at 147/150, some ppl may never get to that 1650pts, makes no difference if they are on Corolla or Ferrari, is that they wouldn’t get there, there requirement is too high.

But if you want to use Corolla vs. Ferrari example, maybe I can try, if you use Ferrari, there is a section you need to speed to 200km/hr to not fall off a cliff, and you can reach your finish line np, but if you use a Corolla, you can’t get to 200km/hr and you will fall off the cliff and never get to the destination, is that better? lmao

Hey anyways, maybe we have some common ground finally, I am a bit OCD too, and will complete dailies even after I get VP @ 50, whether they matter or not. lol. Cheers, good day to you~

1 Like

Lol you guys. Both of you are right. Different perspective.

The dailies count has been creeping up quietly. Wasn’t an issue before cos the room to skip dailies was big enough.

For this POV, can only skip 3. It’s total 147/150. Those who have yet to even reach S3 won’t be able to do those dailies that involve S3: including those special stages, and today’s daily, that would be 4 dailies. This means this group of players will not be able to complete the Dailies Challenge at all.

If they are in alliances with titan issues, not being able to clear minimum 6*, this means that they won’t be able to finish the last titan tier too.

Generally, this group would not be in diamond tier. Meaning they won’t clear the raid challenge too.

POV would then not be enjoyable for this group, who would feel excluded, and probably want the 4AM plus avatars.

POV1 wasn’t inclusive. But it became more inclusive POV2 onwards. It looks like it’s back to “not inclusive again”.

This group of players can voice out their unhappiness in the forum. Or even send in a ticket to complain. I think them sending in individual tickets to complain would work better since complaining in forum seldom works.

If they are that unhappy, they will simply exit the game. It’s that simple.

Let’s see what transpires later.

Maybe the situation is not that bad?

3 Likes

Why the ■■■■ did they changed the day pov challenges to day 49? I knew something was wrong today when i noticed i was still level 43 at this rate ill be lucky if i get to 48 to the 4* mats, why do they keep doing this ■■■■

Must be nice to have money to burn to reach level 50 in 3 accounts

If Zynga had communicated that dailies would total 147/150 for this POV from the onset, then players are informed about changes and can decide on whether to buy in for extra rewards, or try not to skip as many dailies as possible.

Communication is key here. Zynga’s attitude has always been that of withholding pertinent information from players until they really cannot do so.

Players deserve to be given options from the onset. If dailies are now 147/150, players who know that they will have problems completing some challenges can withhold buying the POV pass. They can also decide how hard they want to try to get the POV rewards.

3 Likes

This! I missed out on some challenges because i haven’t unlocked s3 special stages yet but i assumed i would be fine based on previous POV but now im screwed

I feel for you. Complaining in forum will not be useful. Send in a ticket to complain.

The official response would be: thank you for your feedback yadda yadda yadda. But at least it’s going directly to them.

Posting in forum May draw like minded complaints but the likelihood of attracting official attention to solve this problem is slim.

As of now, the only option to zynga is to revise the last tier from 30 to 16 (147 less 133) or increase the points per completed daily from 150 to 250 to allow those who are handicapped to still get level 49 rewards.

Money? You don’t need to buy the pass to complete the challenge, only to collect the premium rewards.

1 Like

Without good teams you wont be able to complete raids or reach season 3 so yes you need to spend some money unless he will just say he has 3 f2p accounts just for the lols which i would call bs for all 3 a accounts reaching level 50 already

I am probably going to make it, though barely. With these challenges completed, it should be fine:

Kill titans - all of it. I get it that 6* may be problematic for newer players, but you simply have to find an alliance that would help you. Probably one hitting regularly 7* + titans. Of course, no 14* - kill titan alliance would welcome a newbie, but there are lot that would.

Complete daily challenges IX - the one for 27 challenges

Win 20 gold arena raids - no need to go to platinum

Attack in war - all of it

Defeat enemies - easy

Summon X - easy if you planned ahead (collected some silver coins before PoV started) and have the VIP pass the whole time PoV was on.

Edit: F2P players - don’t forget there is a free VIP pass option available, although it requires a small amount of work.

With these, you will be able to reach milestone 48, which is the important one.

There is still enough time! 9 more days to go!

2 Likes

Nah, rubbish, loads of ftp and ctp players finish it. There’s very little in there that a ftp would find challenging; the summoning one is probably the worst. It’s more about time than money because you can have all the very best 5* at 1.1 and they won’t take you very far, but if you’ve been working on a good set of vanilla 4* you can still get to the required stages of season 3. The crafting requirements are a bit of a pain but again, getting the forge up is about playtime rather than money.

Cross posted with you Saros, hope you make it!

1 Like

Thanks. I barely reached S3 before VF so I was able to finish two S3 missions. I think that even without those I’ll succeed though.

The real problem are the 6* titans, since I am in a solo (rather, duo) alliance. We have no problems with 5* as it is, they already die too fast, but 6* are too much stress on resources. 4 already killed, 5 more to go, I think it’s doable within the 9 days we have left.

Should be. There are 9 in my alliance and we’re mostly pretty casual, so our titan record is patchy. I’m impressed that two of you manage to bring down 6*.

It’s possible only with the 17…er, now 18 side accounts in our alliance. Takes some time though. Roughly 4 hours on a 6*, 2.5 on a 5* and 1.5 on a 4* for now. Accounts still underdeveloped with many underleveled heroes.

Edit: I am a bit worried because important resources are running dry as it is and I really don’t have the time to farm the ingredients to craft more before PoV ends. Especially minor mana pots and bear banners are few already on every acc.

I think Atlantis is better for that stuff. On which note, and I’m definitely not the first person to say this, I do wish when the PoV dailies are scheduled that there would be a bias in favour of the appropriate season that’s on, e.g. not having s2 challenges during VR. I suspect it’s chosen randomly, possibly automated. But maybe they could feed that in.

They could…and they won’t. Much like the issue with regular quests we have and farming events - there were two gems quests during VF. Because the common and uncommon quests, as well as PoV challenges apparently are chosen at random.

Pfft.

20 unimpressed noises.

Sorry, the two alt accounts only get vip, I’ve been playing them almost a year so that’s just time and grinding.

2 Likes

Would’ve been nice, but nah they wouldn’t, why would they let ppl know they silently cranky up the requirements to finish task, it is better for ppl to buy the pass, then realize they couldn’t finish it. If they knew they couldn’t finish it then they wouldn’t have spent the money, is bad for business~

Can’t wait for next VP, ppl expect the new requirement to be 147/150, then next VP would be 150/150 lmao.