Seven Days Gaming - A Multi-Alliance, Premier Community

Public Discord Chat Server: Seven Days Gaming or http://discord.7ddgaming.com

When E&P went Global, Seven Days Departed was formed at the very, very bottom of the ranks, with 5 core members, 4 of which are still active in our alliances and community. In a matter of months, 7dd climbed all the way to the Top 10, and eventually to #1, where we continue to hold that spot.

And most importantly, we did it with talented, friendly people. With us, we don’t see you as a rank or a “slot” on our roster. And we’re Non-Elitist. We understand that Elitism can ruin the fun in a competitive game.

As time moved on, our warm culture grew in popularity and attracted many, many more people. We responded by creating more alliances, with separate, trusted, autonomous Leaders.

And at the center of it all is our Discord community - our “hub” for all of our alliances, which is also open to the public.

Aside from multiple alliances, we have a functioning Council making final decisions, collaboratively for the betterment of the community.

All 5 of our alliances work cohesively to train, mentor, progress, and compete. Members can advance in our alliances at any time, all the way to the top, and into Departed, if deemed a good fit.

Our Alliances

Seven Days Departed - Our most competitive alliance, currently ranked #1 world-wide.
Seven Days Reborn - Our awesome #2 competitive alliance, currently ranked #40ish, world-wide.
Seven Days Emerging - Our training, more casual alliance.
Seven Days Hunting - Competitive alliance, specializing in Titan slaying, MERCing, and backdoor to Departed!
Seven Days Condemned - Top 50 alliance in a couple months!
Seven Days Ascending - Our newest alliance - Semi-competitive and social. 1600 cups and 3000TP

Or, maybe you’re happy in your alliance. That’s okay! Our Discord server is open to the community to discuss Empires & Puzzles, advice for team building, hero ascensions, gameplay videos, etc! We are lucky enough to have some of the best players in the game handing out advice.

I know that’s a lot of information. To get involved, the best thing to do is:

Visit us on our Discord and chat real time with us! http://discord.7ddgaming.com

-OR-

Visit our website, which is also rich in resources: http://www.7ddgaming.com

Departed Leader @Anchor
Reborn Leader @Azrael
Emerging Leader @ETAJazz
Hunting Leaders @ScndStar
Condemned Leader @Avicious
Ascending Leader @Mr_Daniel_Duck

(Leaders, feel free to tag your Co-Leads and Officers, as needed)

21 Likes

i endorse this message

2 Likes

What did I just read?? Lol I thought this is where I raid Anchor?? Lol

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Pops!

Funny that edit with “4 core members. Oh wait, 5 core members!”

1 Like

I know! I hate that I forgot someone! Hopefully they don’t mind my terrible math skills! Merry Christmas @kahree!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too @Avicious

I hope these Christmas whishes are not a shrewd attempt at keeping your thread at the top… :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas @Avicious!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good game! :grin:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas eveyone! :slight_smile:
@Avicious can you estimate (or say if you can) what Titans every part of the alliance 7d are facing?

Sure, I can do my best. Merry Christmas back at ya :slight_smile:

Departed is doing all 10* Titans, I believe.
Reborn is doing 8*-10* Titans, I think.
Emerging is doing 6*-8*
Hunting just opened, so they’re still on very early Titans.

@Anchor @Azrael @ETAJazz @ScndStar can confirm or correct me.

Did that help answer your question, @N.o.X?

Emerging 6* - 8* and Hunting 1s, confirmed. But maybe a 2 for 7DH later today! (And they are adorable…)

1 Like

You start a Seven Day World Dominance alli and I’m in!!! Just kidding, but seriously… you guys are slaying it!!!

Also appreciate the vids and guides you share.

3 Likes

Hey @JonSnow! Thanks for the compliments! We have a superb team behind it all :slight_smile: Merry Christmas!

1 Like

@JonSnow You better not :wink: King of the North rules :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @Avicious. I plan to join Emerging in a few days.

1 Like

Cool @N.o.X! I’m not sure if you’ve talked to our Emerging leader @ETAJazz or not, but come visit us in Discord! link is at the top. We’d like to meet you!

Seven Days North
Seven Days South
Seven Days East
Seven Days West

2 Likes

Seven Days Emerging is looking for new members! We are the casual alliance in the Seven Days family, where newer players have a chance to build their teams before moving into the more competitive alliances.

If you are an E & P player who enjoys growing their hero team and being part of an active, friendly gaming community, we could be a good fit for you!

Join our server in Discord and introduce yourself. Please PM ETAJazz or Avicious on Discord before sending a join request, so we can get to know you.

Thanks all and have a great day from the 7d Family!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I’m Avicious, the Founder of Seven Days Departed and I’m excited to announce the opening of our newest alliance, Seven Days Condemned - which I will personally be leading

Right now, I want to add active, -friendly- players to the mix with 1000 cups or better and let the evolution process take its course! (3-day-inactivity removal policy without advanced notice)

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers and Happy Hunting!
Avicious

1 Like