Seven Days Ascended

Seven Days Ascending, a top-100 alliance, has a few slots comming up. Lately have been in and out of top 60 with a highest ranking of 25th so far (two days ago).

We are looking for competitive and fun members that will help us grow to a solid top 50 alliance or better. Looking for a fun, active and competitive alliance? Do you fit the below requirements? Contact me.

Requirements

• 90k minimum damage average on 12* titans over 18 days
  • 100% war participation
  • 4100 minimum team power
  • 10 minimum maxed 5-star heroes
  • Additional 20 minimum heroes at level 70 or higher

Ways to contact

Seven Days Ascending is part of the larger Seven Days community.

6 Likes

Do you guarantee a 7 Day Discount for gems over 12 weeks?

Do you kick 7 Deedy Dudes having bad boards over 18 days?

Do you expect 7 Days Duty from your members?

What if my internet will be 7 Days Down?

7 Dusty Doghnuts :doughnut:

:wink:

Don’t take this too serious, was just kidding around the 7DD char logo.

Hope you aquire some cool new members for your awesome family.

:slightly_smiling_face: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

How does one know one’s 12* Titan average if their alliance is fighting 10* alliances?

I mean, For example I regularly raid and kill Aggressive, Crystal Palace, 7DD and other top alliance players and I have been to #2 globally, have a defence of 4234 and frequently lead my alliance In war score one-shotting 4100 teams - but I’ve only ever seen a single 11 star Titan and we had to let it go as our alliance had 7 teams under 3100…

How would a player in my situation know their avg vs 12* or so you just want players from alliances that are already taking down the big beasties?

I would assess your roster to get a feel for the dmg potential.

If you can do 110k+ on average on 10-stars than I am pretty sure you’ll manage 12-stars.

Team power is overrated though:

2 Likes

When you say avg damage over x days - do you mean avg Per Hit; avg per 3hits or avg per Titan?

And I’ve seen that video before. It’s great. However exceptions don’t prove rules. Team power - however imperfect - is a reasonably useful gauge of the state of a team, particularly when viewed in context of other stats. After all, if it wasn’t useful at all, you’d probably not list it as your third criterion. :wink:

Per titan. Most of the times you can get 5 hits in.

You don’t know, need to try to see. 12* are different beasts than 10*. You would probably need time to adjust your attack pattern, but a good alliance would help you with that. There are a lot of videos on YouTube, could also check comments here:

If you are uncertain, you could try to agree on a trial period and see if 12* fit you. Sometimes it is also possible to agree with your current alliance on a possible return if the trial shows you don’t like 12*.

(I’m not in 7d and big alliances in my alliance family are full, so this is a generic advice not recuitment)

The big difference in 10* vs 12* titans is that with a 10* a defence banner suffices to keep a maxed 4* hero from being one shotted. For a 12* that same 4* hero needs banner+bombs used to not get one shotted.

Anyway, let’s not turn this into titan strategy discussion. Our membes receive coaching if needed. Based on a roster I can make a very good estimate if you are able to keep up.

2 Likes

I avg around 30-40k per hit on most titans at 10star.

Sounds like you are rdy for 12 stars. If you are interested in joining, best to contact me on discord or line.

Sadly Not at this time.

I’m committed and loyal to the people and friends in my current alliance - but ever since I started playing and found Anchor’s vids I’ve known about 7DD and they/you’ve been the gold standard for me… A sort of ‘someday in my dreams’ I’d develop enough to be considered. When I saw your post and wasn’t sure I qualified I thought I’d clarify for my own and others’ benefits.

The work you all do to support the game is admirable and the skill you bring to the game is something to aspire to and I’d enjoy contributing a small part to that someday. If anything ever happens to my alliance, I’ll be sure to msg. Either way good luck and keep up the good work.

5 Likes

What about banner + axes for my four star heroes against a 12*? What they survive a one shot?

Just bring wilbur and call it good

1 Like

I have approx 8-10 players looking for a new home. We have outgrown our current alliance, and as the leader I would like to keep Paradoxa as is, and move on with these players to a more competitive scene. We are trying to find a place where we can stay together, and not be bumped to sister alliances etc. Does 7D have this? If not, do you have any alliance friends that do? Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We don’t have an alliance with 8 open spots (thank god).

We might be able to place groups of 2 - 3 per alliance based on strenght.

If you all want to stay together you probable need to look for an alliance merger.

2 Likes

Yes, I know I am asking for a long shot… Was hoping something could come up.

1 Like

@LadyEva We can probably take all of you in Magnificent Bastards if you’re still looking. Hit me up on Discord and we can discuss it. Npnky#3674

2 Likes

New milestone reached :slight_smile:

Got some spots coming up in the near future.

Line: Error4T

3 Likes

We got a new war high score!

Perfect moment to advertise that we are looking for new recruits :upside_down_face:

Contact me via Line: Error4T
Discord: LiGhTgUnS#8521

1 Like

New milestone. 301k alliance score!

Expecting 4 spots to open between now and end of the year. Wanna join this awesome bunch?

Contact me via Line: Error4T
Discord: LiGhTgUnS#8521

1 Like