Set up mono- 3-2 or 3-1-1

I played less 2 years the game. I always played mono but now has much overpowerd heros and its more difficult to win. I think change set up for 3-2 but i thinking example afrike rush war how kill him without mono. Xnopold how kill him without fire. Tell me opinions please example. 3-2 must have 2 healers or not. Must have snipers. How fix team for 3-2. If anyone know please help. My mono teams always have 4 fast players and one slow or average.

I have mostly played 3-1-1. I try to have a heal or support in at least two colours. I find having that extra survivability and being able to work with 3 different colours lets me use more average speed and slower heroes than I normally would.

As an example the 1,1 typically for me is Gazelle and LotL as things stand currently depending on the opponent one of them may become part of the 3 and I’ll bring in some other form of support/heal potentially an Anzogh or Viscaro

I typically raid and war attack with 3/2. I aim to have a healer and then tailor the rest based on who I’m attacking (minion heavy? fiends? revivers? buff heavy?). So I don’t have fixed teams, but have blocks of 2 or 3 heroes that I usually pair since they play well together and then match blocks as needed to make a full team. Green block is Alby, Evelyn, Quenell. Yellow block is Lindenbrock, C Joon and Sif. Blue block is Krampus and Quintin. You get the idea.

Examples:

2 Likes

Could be me rationalizing, here’s my thoughts. This relates to being competitive, not using an atom bomb to blow out a tree stump.

Troops - cheaper to “build” a set of 3 than 5. And you’ll need decent troops.

Hero specials - diverse hero specials that either work well together or provide unique, stand-alone benefits.

I think your question is either too specific or not specific enough :slight_smile:

The number of helaers depends a lot on what team you are playing, but 1-3 would be the most common numbers I think.

What you really want is heroes that work well together.
One example is to put a stack of 3 heroes in one colour together that deal a lot of damage, 1 elemetal defense down, one def down and one heavy hitter (preferably all same speed and same number of targets), then you use the other 2 heroes to keep the 3 alive in case you don´t get the strong colour, that can be 2 heroes of one other colour (like Proteus/Rigard or Hansel/Melendor etc) for a 3-2 or you just pick any heroes that support your 3 from two different colours, like healers for a 3-1-1.
Obviously if you have tons of 5star heroes you can bring stronger supporters. But I find 4 star heroes do the trick nicely to stretch the good 5ers over all 6 war teams…

1 Like