Seshat’s unfortunate name spelling

Same here. :grin:

I have to imagine that would probably hurt… :grimacing: :laughing:

1 Like

I totally mispronounce Melendor… I always call him Merlin, and I call Merlin, “Imposter”

1 Like

So is the difficulty with the name “Seshat” an inability to read, or a desire to see something that isn’t there? :wink:

2 Likes

As a former plumber, I can definitely say it has something to do with my profession :wink: My inability to read well is probably part of the problem too. But come on, who doesn’t enjoy a good poo joke!

2 Likes

She [sells] sea shells by the sea shore? :flushed::grin:

3 Likes

Melendor’s costume turns him into Saruman or the resurrected Gandalf lol

2 Likes

Again, something I missed! The Lord of the Rings is my favorite series to read, I can’t believe I didn’t notice that!!

1 Like

I always use her name to profess shock by saying I almost Se-■■■■ myself.

1 Like

It won’t let me spell Se-■■■■ and that’s her name? Wyd lol

1 Like

Ahh so you haven’t watched Cursed, with Floki (from Vikings) playing Merlin? I love how E&P and Cursed both went with a non-Gandalfy look and feel. Also that show, Cursed, has Nimue as the main character… or, Lady of the Lake… (Nimue being her name in mythology and also in the original LotL beta afaik.)

But Arthur in E&P and Cursed… well, they’re very much different!

3 Likes

It’s cause you put the dash in there.

Isn’t that how it’s spelled in game? With the dash? Lol

Are you talking about the new show on Netflix (at least new on the European site)? I haven’t seen it myself, but it looks pretty neat from the quick intro.

No. But that would be awesome!

My bad… I could have sworn it was… Just dbl checked lol

1 Like

I actually think it originally had a hyphen… I about Seshat myself laughing about it with my alliance lol

1 Like

Just getting ready to start watching Cursed actually. Just finished The Shinnara Chronicles.

1 Like

How was the Shinnara Chronicles? I have a paperback copy of the first book, and want to watch the series, but kinda want to read the books first.

I actually enjoyed it. They executed the plot pretty darn quick for the 1st 2 seasons so far… Can’t deny though… The male eye candy was my biggest enjoyment lol

1 Like

I have no idea why they gave her name Seshat, but she reminds me of Sylvanas Windrunner from WoW - undead huntress with a bow and very deadly. I wonder if SG were inspired by this character while creating Seshat.

1 Like