Seshat or Victor?

Hi, I cannot find ranking of Seshat, so I would like to ask which of these two I should work on (now both at 2/60). I am interested, in descending order, on quests, raids, wars, and Titans. Thanks.

Seshat is way the BEST of these 2

1 Like

Seshat is good overall. Victor is too niche

1 Like

Seshat is one of the best purple heroes in the game. She’s just good on her own, but she’s especially good considering how many people use Guinevere tanks. Seshat is a direct counter to Guinevere. Guin can’t steal her mana, she hits hard and dispells buffs. Those minions are great too, it basically adds 600hp to seshat when she has 3 minions. Her 4% mana boost to purple heroes means lvl11 mana troop generates mana like lvl23 mana troop, so that will help on average heroes. Seshat is just great. Victor is good too but just nowhere near as good.

1 Like

Between the two, Victor never really and truly posed a threat whenever I face him in the battlefield or during raids. He may be very fast and provides defense buffs to all ally heroes, not to mention stealing a fraction of enemy healing, but Seshat hits harder and is an ideal Guin counter.

She-shat She-shat and more She-shat :rofl:

Victor is truly not intimidating. Offensively ok. Weak at defense.

2 Likes

Victor is a guy who increase def in very fast, not what I call a niche option…

On defense,

Victor is only dangerous if he manages to charge-up multiple times and hit the same target repeatedly, which is doubtful… defense boost is easily dispelled by heroes everybody owns… Seshat in wing position is a minion xerox machine nightmare…

On offense,

Very fast defense boost is a great asset, but charging Victor again in just 5 turns, in order to cause some real DOT damage, takes lots of luck. Seshat causes lots of instant damage and her minions provide great meat shielding that might keep her alive against all odds.

2 Likes

Your voices sound almost unison, so I will unleash Seshat. Thanks.

1 Like

Seshat. Victor might be good with the constant defense buff being very fast and piling on the DoT, but Seshat is a one woman undead army.

1 Like

Seshat is by far the better hero!

I have both maxed. I use both on my A purple mono team.

Seshat is the better of the two, but Victor is much better than most people give him credit for. His very fast defence buff is extremely useful and as soon as you can ghost tiles, with a decent mana troop, Vic becomes deadly.

1 Like

My impression, Seshat is the more versatile hero and more useful in various situations. She is a better version of Sartana. Victor to me seems more useful on defense, I can’t see me using him much for offense at all. But then I tend to dislike the health stealer heroes. They seem too situational to me.

1 Like

Victor is either a set-up guy or a finisher on offence and his soft Defence buff is very useful.

Ive had Victor since last year and running Mono, He has become an valuable part of my offence and due to his speed, he’s displaced a +12 Khiona and would likely be kept over Sartana as well if another purple heavy hitter arrived.

1 Like

As with the vast majority of HOTM and seasonal heroes my opinions of them are based mainly on facing them in raids and wars, where I can see how effective they are in defense. There I rate Seshat over Victor for giving me more problems. She I need to finish fast to have any chance, he can sit and wait until I take care of the other more problematic heroes - like Seshat.

For offense i can only base my impressions on guessing how they would fit into my play style and work with the heroes I have. Again, there I rate Seshat higher. No doubt I would LOVE to have Victor (heck I’d love to have Thoth-Amun) and would definitely max him and figure out how to use him but given the choice, which is the question asked here, I would always choose Seshat over Victor.

Seshat. I’m not saying Victor doesn’t have some merits, but the minions and damage are difference makers. Also, with minions up, she acts sort of like a poor man’s Kageburado as if she dispels a riposte, the minions and not her take the damage (very helpful). I just think you’ll be happier with her over Victor in the long run.

1 Like

Cookie Settings