Seshat – New July 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

I pulled 2 sartanas last month so i tried to tell myself i didnt really need seshat even though ive wanted her ever since i found out about her. Ive had insane luck on pulls so far and i kinda figured my luck has to run out soon.

Anyway did a 10x pull an hour ago and i started getting excited when it was 3* after 3*. Idk why but it seems like if your 10x pull is all 3*s then you will get the bonus draw. Im sure they are not related but its a pattern that ive seen in my own pulls. Welp i got her on my first 10x pull. I still 7k gems and im deciding weather to keep pulling or save them.

She seems like she will be above average on offense and defense. Looks definately like a guin destroyer. I dont think there is any aspect of the game that she wont be a viable choice.

Her innate ability is a huge advantage and seem specifically like it was put in as a cure to the all to common guin tank.

Im pretty excited too because she is my first hero that produces minions. Ive always wanted to play around with minions. My favorite defensive heros are mother north and delilah. And the fact that her minions can create new minions is pretty awesome too.

On a side note i have had crazy good luck since i started pytting money in this game. Ive been playing for about 4 1/2-5 months. Ive put about $325 in the game so far. Until a month and a half ago i had no 5s and right now i have 14. My 5% summon rate is between 10-11% which is pretty crazy. Most of my 5*s are Hotms. I have 2 margs, 6 ranvirs and now 1 seshat. Of course now i will be chasing ascension mats. I just wanted to put this out so people can see that it is possible to have good luck with RNG.

3 Likes

QFT. I started thinking about Gravy Seshat Guin Seshat/Ursena Gravy for my defense

1 Like

Really exciting HotM, but a bit sad that they completely obsoleted Domitia.

3 Likes

IFaced it already, north, kage, guin, ses, mis… tough like any fully maxed defense with solid synergy but she could have been zeline, gm,… ursena or whatever hero you prefer and it still would have been about the same challenge. Every defense is beatable with a decent board.

Oh and as for ses, got lucky, pulled 2 on my second 10 pull, she seems like she’ll be a solid/great overall hero and help in quite a few situations, while not being to crazy strong. Wait for tabs begins.

3 Likes

I am thrilled! First Hero token, 3 * and that is it. Second token, a 3* and that is it. Isn’t that exciting?!? Especially after over 70 draws in Atlantis with absolutely nothing to show for it? Awesome how this game treats us!

3 Likes

Seshat has the best art since Onatel, in my opinion. She looks amazing! I hit my spending limit with no luck so far, so it looks like I’ll be waiting until Atlantis rolls back around to try again.

She seems like a great utility hero and her special is nice, but I wish it was a little more unique, just because I already have plenty of heroes who can fill that role.

5 Likes

Agreed on the Art.

Onatel was a tough one to beat!

4 Likes

I’m happy now I got some work to do

3 Likes

i got 47 EHT to spend for Seshat and surprising i only need 6 Tokens to get 2 Seshat. not even trying lol , first in 4 tokens , second in 2 tokens next day. gonna keep rest EHT for next seasonal christmas event

my 2nd seshat

4 Likes

Spent 31 EHT to try and get her through seasonal summon and no luck. Didn’t get any 5*’s in fact. Better luck next time.

1 Like

No way… only because Kage dispels buffs before striking! If it wasn’t for that, then I would agree with you. Besides, he is very fast mana.

1 Like

Yes, yes yes !! I pulled her on 2nd ten pull, now I’ve got the 3 of them to end guinevere… Ursena, Hel and now Seshat. Yes !!

5 Likes

Dude, Sylvanas’s mom is hot!

1 Like

I have the tabards for her, but am not sure if she’ll get them over Panther or Kunchen.

2 Likes

Panther, Kunch, Seshat… didn’t I see you looking for a new alliance a while ago ;)?

(I am without shame)

In my roster, Seshat has pushed second Hel, Domitia and Obakan aside. Even debating if I should force feed her over Tarlak…

2 Likes

I don’t know where I stand there… the guy who introduced me to the game(coworker) is in my alliance. And a good friend who only started the game a couple months ago is there. Most alliances wouldn’t accept her.

I’m leveling Hel right now. She’s at 4/59. Love her. Wish I could take the tabards back from Obakan… but he was my only option at the time :confused:

4 Likes

This could be a great addition in the game. To sacrifice a hero to get the items back. Well, with a little goodwill from SG, not sacrifice, but dismantle…

4 Likes

It’s been suggested a few times before. I doubt it will ever be implemented. I’d happily sacrifice all that food and experience and time to take Obakan back to 1/1 and get those tabards back. Then I could max Panther and Seshat.

5 Likes

Took her to 3/70 this morning and with great debate, decided to stick with the plan and final ascend panther. She’s nice, but I’ve a few purples I would put ahead of her (Ursena, Kunchen, then Seshat…maybe a second Kage instead).

2 Likes

Wise decision. Never forgo a color debuff hero.:wink:

3 Likes