Seshat – New July 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

Wise decision. Never forgo a color debuff hero.:wink:

3 Likes

It was tough, I’ve made Panther work at 3/70 for a while now fighting continuous 12’s. But with 13 & 14’s coming, it would be criminal for me to expect to keep her useful in that area

2 Likes

Panther and always Panther first.
She is essential against yellow titans if you have her.
There are other purple snipers such as Sartana, Kage and now Seshat but there is only ONE Panther. :smile:

6 Likes

Just noticed a major flaw on the german card. It says Elemental Link gives 4% life where it should say mana generation if I’m not mistaken.

5 Likes

There’s a bug report for that here: Seshat wrong description (German)

5 Likes

Please rename Seshat in Russian localization. In the Russian version of “Зехат” sounds strange, the correct translation of the name “Сешат”. You can even check it out in the Russian version of Wikipedia, the Egyptian goddess named Seshat.

5 Likes

is Morlovia the only quest to be able to get royal tabard? if yes, then i gotta wait for 3 more quest which is which mth? any idea?

1 Like

Give or take around 1 month later for Morlovia.

1 Like

you can get tabarb from defeated titans, elemental chests, raid chests, monster chests, war chests, titan chests or even from mystic vision…

1 Like

Don’t forget the Halloween special event :wink:

3 Likes

thanks all. i’ve seshat stuck at tier 3 lvl 70 now, all i lack is 1 tabard, but i suppose have to wait. after all am lucky to get her. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That dispel three is a punch in the face to Domitia and everybody who invested in her me included. It was the only thing that was keeping saying: ‘‘yeah Domi its not the best vanilla legendary but that dispel is a huge bonus’’. Nice stuff SG. Hate the direction where this game is going.

2 Likes

I dont see how it diminishes Domitias value to you if you already invested in her. She still dispels from 3 heroes. Nothing was taken away from her. Seshat just happens to do it too and often times HotMs are made to be a bit more powerful than vanilla heroes.

2 Likes

Well, try to use Domitia against yellow titan and then try Seshat. You shall see the difference.
+94% defense against Holy
Rogues can evade the powerfull titan special skill while rangers can’t.
Definitely better than Seshat versus titans, especially yellows of course.

12 Likes

Guess what? i use her on every yellow titan and it doesnt shine like that, On paper like you put it it looks like the most awesome yellow titan slayer but its not. Never seen her to evade one blow [and its at 6 emblems so it has 8% to evade] and the yellow protection its just ok but. When you’re hitting 10 11* titans you almost dont feel that you have a protection from yellow on three at 94%.

1 Like

So your problem with Domitia has very little to do with the fact that Seshat got a similar ability it sounds like.

6 Likes

I think his problem is more the realisation that power creep is now rendering some older heroes somewhat redundant. He’s invested time and materials into a hero that isn’t as attractive anymore. And honestly. That’s fair enough, but an inevitable consequence of game growth. Let him be pissed. It’s warranted.

9 Likes

Exactly. SGG must motivate people to keep spending money. New heroes will be more and more powerful to obsolete the old ones. Every single game is alike.

3 Likes

Exactly, i understand they have to make a lot of money of this game, so they put out all these new heroes that kinda make every old hero, vanilla or not almost obsolete. What i was saying also, that for me having her like the only dark hero [and only vanilla legendary problably] that dispels three like that was probably the only thing that kept me saying: yeah i didnt blow my mats on a mediocre hero, at least she got this and the yellow protection…

2 Likes

My only reason for pointing out what i said is because this is a thread about Seshat and not about power creep. So it just felt a bit off topic is all. Was trying to decipher if the conversation belonged here or in another topic.

1 Like

Cookie Settings