Seshat – New July 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

In Rarity it says “Legenedary”. Sorry for being a grammar nazi @zephyr1 :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I like to see if anyone actually reads that. :wink:

11 Likes

I can’t talk for everybody but I read everything… OCD maybe… Your messages are actually working. Now I wanna get a cheap tattoo that says “It’s best to stick to a budget” :joy:

14 Likes

Who knew this power could in fact be used for good?!

7 Likes

I think we need to open a donation box somewhere he to see you get that tatoo!
Please ask a friend to film it and share this with us :rofl:

5 Likes

Did it on Atlantis.
Costs? 2200 atlantis coins and 7200 gems. “Package deal” with wilbur and sumitomo.

reffering to ranvir*

1 Like

2 coins in. She’s going to have to wait until I finish Proteus, but I can finally use my tabards

26 Likes

No thougts yet but YES

Screenshot_20190701-090131_Empires

12 Likes

1 pull and i got her. Think I will level her up instead of Sartana

9 Likes

A zombie Lianna… :skull:

3 Likes

Seshat is in da house!!!

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Not really. They look very different.

Seshat actually looks a lot like me in my early 20s. Except she’s a corpse. Well, anorexia was a thing back then… :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

why am i not getting her !?!?!? mad mad

Epic token x 8

Bane, balthazar, prisca, li xiu, arman, azar, Rana (5*) Arman

10 pulls

Hisan, kashhrek, friar tuck, balthazar, Prisca, dawa, gan ju, arman, dawa, boril

Carver, tiburtus, carver, azlar, (5*) li xiu, karil, tiburtus, isshtak, jabbar, balthazar,

Gunnar, carver, Jahangir, carver, erden, Prisca, balthazar, hisan, oberon, hisan

1 Like

She possibly is Toths sister…

5 Likes

Look, that’s just me last month when Ranvir came out.

I suggest you stop pulling now and regroup. You just got Rana! She’s awesome!

And Hisan! (I really wanted Hisan, and got one, so I’m happy I got what I wanted, but I usually don’t get anything I want in this game)

I’m usually the unluckiest puller on E&P. It’s random and the odds are slim.

3 Likes

the days of guin are over i guess… sould have wait a little longer anda maybe not give her the darts :rofl:

sesaht + kage …

2 Likes
  • Is she worth summoning for?

Yes! Look at those stats! Look at that mana cut resist (Hello, Guin!)

• Would you use her on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

I would use her everywhere. The minions might help her defensively.

She’s my first 5* Dark, so much like all my good 5*, I expect her to be everywhere

• Would you give Seshat Ranger emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

Too soon to tell, I’ll run her in different scenarios while maxing her.

Since the minions depend on her Attack and Health stats, it could be a path, but one would have to test how the first minion deployment helps her defense and survivabiloty/longevity

• What do you think of her special?

:smiling_imp:

• What do you think of her character design?

AMAZING! I love how she looks, the color scheme is beautiful with the copper/red and gray-ish tones of skin and hair. Not fan of the laser eyes on heroes, but I guess after Ranvir’s blue eyes blinking at me, I’m ok with laser red for eyes. Lol

I do not like the sound of her animation, though. It kinda feels cheap compared to her amazing art and awesome stats/special. It’s not annoying, I’m just trying to find something I don’t love about her

6 Likes

lol i stole your luck , got her for 4 token only :heart:

6 Likes

Just pulled Seshat on my 2nd 10 pull … stoked!! I’ll use her everywhere… raid, Titan, defense. She smokes Domitia, and Lianna (sorry, I love Lianna when paired with Evelyn).

Art is great too!

She’ll make my purple Titan team for sure!!

3 Likes

I planned to use my 29 tokens today because i got Ranvir already, i got Seshat on the 2nd pull, she seems pretty good, she will get tabards for sure

3 Likes