Seshat costume in Taverns is sad and desperate

2017, 2017, and a “random” 2019 thrown in.

The selection of these 3 particular - already very strong - heroes for costumes in taverns is very sad and is another glaring example of how SG is choosing to prioritize money over all else.

Sad and pathetic.

10 Likes

Well, they are the three in the thrilling “story”, so in a certain sense, maybe, it’s “logical”?

5 Likes

Am I crazy or costume is worse then regular Seshat??Look at stats costume deals 370% damage and regular 400% and all other stats are the same.

2 Likes

The big difference is that now she dispels before attacking… Which is quite a very nice thing to have

14 Likes

While Perseus, Thoth-Amun Khiona, Natalya and Aeron cry in the corner, waiting for a Quarter when SGG won’t need that much profit.

3 Likes

I can see why they gave Seshat a costume, she is on the verge of losing her spot as an upper echelon purple due to stat power creep and the costume stat boost will continue to help keep her relevant.

As far as the costume itself goes I’m pretty meh about it. I use her all the time and think would definitely continue using the regular version. I find the ranger talent procs enough to bypass normally anyway that dispelling after hit doesn’t make much of a difference.

3 Likes

If I ever get her costume, I think I will have a hard time deciding which version to use.

The FB plus an attack booster plus Costume bonus may make up for the missing 30% direct damage

Pretty sure Gravemaker is 2018 not 2017.

So it is 2017, 2018, 2019.

6 Likes

Money money money !

They put thouse costume in the worse event ever.
How much do we need to spend to get one costume? 1million$?

I know i know kissers will say is random !

Nothing in this game is random this days!

4 Likes

Absolutely right!

Apart from the bits that you were wrong on, which was all of it.

If the recent Alliance quest proves a thing it’s that this random. Cruel harsh random.

2 Likes

It’s that dispell before anything else that makes her special shine, is it worth chasing, no. No hero is worth chasing. It’s crazy what one pays to get these heroes… and probably live on beans and rice :smile:

4 Likes

I said the same thing about gravemaker costume. Only real use with his costume is on offense. Mono red gives that solid elemental link, but if I’m reading his costume correctly, he’s worse on defense. Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but his costume is really only geared towards offense use.

Gargoyles event is comming. Much much stronger heroes are comming and they gave us a shiny s.h.i.t.
I do not know who is responsible for those costumes but I think that person do not know what is happening in the game. Gravey costume compared to future heroes is like Kelile to Marjana. I have greate new heroes but 4* am are out of control for me because they nerfing chests, titans and push me to buy those items. It is not for me.
S1 heroes with costumes are too weak for new heroes even Kadilen.

I use Natalya all the time, her special might only effect one but that burn is crazy high, and nothing to sneeze at, and now she has a +10% Mana link that can effect the whole team. For myself, I pair that with ArieI to gain +34% Mana :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thoth got +5% mana boost today so it’s not all bad

1 Like

When it comes to the design of Seshat and Alby, both are a little laughable. more so Sheshat. I find Alby’s costume more worth it as it is a decent buff to resurrection, HP and that 38% mana boost is awesome. Plus the Cleric Class change fits him better than the subpar Druid.

I don’t find Seshat’s change to dispel first, hit 2nd to be much of a gamechanger for her. The only use I could see it being somewhat beneficial is against Sif. If I had her, I’d use her vanilla and just change to costume for Sif counter. But that might be enough for some people.

Nats got also +10% undispellable mana generation along with +10% defense, so she may be worth considering now in some scenarios.

2 Likes

Also, these 3 are in the intro for ToL questline

Yes, with the current attack after dispel I generally make a little apology/speech to Seshat thanking her for her service and reminding her that she will not be forgotten. Then, fire on Sif and die.

1 Like