[SOLVED] Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February

Omg this is such bull

Yikes…hope everyone completed the trial or servers come back up soon…

Empires and puzzles convention this might be the beginning of something big !!!
We always complain about things in the game
But when it stops working
Pandemonium !!!
Btw I just got a notification that my iron storage is upgraded but I still can’t get in !! Gems materials and emblems please for the inconvenience !!

4 Likes

How will we know if we can’t get on

1 Like

And i just wanted to complete the emblems trial. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Still not working for me

1 Like

It lets me know where my affection truly lies… :wink:

5 Likes

Everyone should get one free titan , works and raid refill for this craziness

3 Likes

How does one :poop: without E&P ?

14 Likes

It’s 3:00am in Finland, let’s give them a minute to wake up and do something… The breakage might not even be directly under SG’s control, could be a service provider or something. Stuff breaks sometimes, it happens…

The timing isn’t the best for people battling rare Titans and such. I expect they will more than likely make up for that in some way like they’ve done in the past. At least this happened after the war finished…

7 Likes

Thank you! this is the only place I found information!!!

I want a free pet dragon, a space-time portal, a 5* of my choice…oh, I mean… :grin:

13 Likes

I can’t log in and my team mates from india aussie and usa this really is terrible we are on a 9 star titan

I’m kind of hoping we are offline because the found an issue with the RNG. My luck has been obscene since the last update.

2 Likes

Florida panhandle - down here too :frowning:

1 Like

Oh look - right on time - we’ve already started a compensation thread for the servers being down.
[Compensation issue for server down (February 17/18 Outage)](Compensation issue for server down (February 17/18 Outage) - #19 by Ray008](Compensation issue for server down (February 17/18 Outage) - #19 by Ray008)

1 Like

Murphy’s law things always break down on weekends and holidays lol !!

1 Like

They better give us all ascension items or gems

5 Likes

For fun to pass time what 5* would you pick @Rook?

2 Likes

The hotm for sure. I want that one bad.

2 Likes