SERVER ISSUE/OUTAGE - May 1st, 2019 [MASTER]

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc @Rook

Merge with At least 10 seconds of reroll raid searching.... You too?

@zephyr1 fast mover! And here you thought you’d get the day/night off :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

Ohhh thank you @zephyr1

2 Likes

@Petri

I’m now in the game; however I do believe this was related to Raid Tournaments as I went in straight away. My husband was able to stay in the game at the same time and was not in the tournament.

1 Like

I stayed up making threads for the Raid Tournament matchmaking feedback, Margaret, Trials of Strength, and then playing through Shrikewood and the Trials. :laughing:

3 Likes

Again??? :cry: 0 score on the titan for me :frowning:

1 Like

@zephyr1 may be out of topic, but if someone voluntarily show their own screenshot with their own nick name, it is only their own decision. Why are you removing them?

The Account ID can be used by someone trying to gain control of another player’s account, so they’re always removed by moderators.

A player nickname is fine, it’s the Account ID that’s private.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for a regular to chime in with a RNS (random numerical server) comment and to tell you to get over it and go play something else etc. etc lmao.

Ok, I didn’t know that. Thanks.

1 Like

Przerwana walka podczas turnieju. Porażka :frowning:

yep, got kicked out too, works again for now. lately playing itself is a gamble. you never know when the server might decide to waste an attack. it is getting tiresome.

That is two weeks in a row. Lost lots of energy on rare quest. No compensation last time. This is getting annoying.

Yep got dumped out mid tournament war time to go cut the grass for a bit :grinning:

Same issue here. I will attack the titan and after is push the attack button the app logged me out. I don’t login…

Since my last post, I haven’t been kicked out.

Been able to complete the Raid Tournament with no problems.

Hopefully it is resolved.

1 Like

Early this day the raid was starting, and the first battle did I lose. The second battle I played a few seconds and I got a message that the server had a problem. And the server had his maximum number of players reach. And I was kicked out of the game. Now I’ll get back at the game and and I see that I lost the second game. I never played the second game so I hope that this problem get fixed.

1 Like