SERVER ISSUE/OUTAGE - May 1st, 2019 [MASTER]

Was removed from the game and now I get the following message: @zephyr1 please merge if I’ve created a duplicate. @Petri fyi

moderator’s note: image with private Account ID removed by @zephyr1

3 Likes

Every tournament day is a deja-vu! :smile:

3 Likes

Same here

Me too server lost every week

1 Like

Yeap me to. I was playing raid tournament and lost the last match and I cant get in the game anymore.

1 Like

Same issue here! My wife lost titan energy before she would attack the titan.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue

1 Like

Servers full. Try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience. Soooooo… whats the deal?

2 Likes

At least 10 seconds of reroll raid searching… You too?

Is this server related?
What will happen in one hour when war kicks off? :worried:

2 Likes

Yep, I got the same thing then booted out. I’ve started a thread regarsingthe server as I get the Server Full message

1 Like

Unable to login in India on iOS.

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc @Rook

Merge with At least 10 seconds of reroll raid searching.... You too?

@zephyr1 fast mover! And here you thought you’d get the day/night off :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

Ohhh thank you @zephyr1

2 Likes

@Petri

I’m now in the game; however I do believe this was related to Raid Tournaments as I went in straight away. My husband was able to stay in the game at the same time and was not in the tournament.

1 Like

I stayed up making threads for the Raid Tournament matchmaking feedback, Margaret, Trials of Strength, and then playing through Shrikewood and the Trials. :laughing:

3 Likes

Again??? :cry: 0 score on the titan for me :frowning:

1 Like

@zephyr1 may be out of topic, but if someone voluntarily show their own screenshot with their own nick name, it is only their own decision. Why are you removing them?

The Account ID can be used by someone trying to gain control of another player’s account, so they’re always removed by moderators.

A player nickname is fine, it’s the Account ID that’s private.

3 Likes