Server Full Message/Kicked/Disconnected – September 6, 2019 [MASTER]

Yes. Was just dumped out and can’t get back in.

1 Like

Yes, for the last 5mins

1 Like

No, but I have just been thrown out of game while hiting a titan

1 Like

Just got a connection error, but it let me back in. Central California area.

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

Clearly it’s not just me.

If you were kicked out and lost World, Raid, or Titan Energy, I’d suggest submitting a ticket to Support: How to Contact Support (v1.9.7 onwards)

3 Likes

I’m back in now, so it was short lived for me.

1 Like

I just got ripped off of 12 points of my world energy. I tapped on to Frost March stage 3 and all it did was steal my world energy and then buffer for two minutes and then booted me off! ■■■?!

1 Like

I actually spent my world energy on Frost March stage 3 and then it buffered for about a minute or two and the it just booted me off to the home screen briefly and then back to my base. It stole my world energy for nothing.

2 Likes

Definitely worth contacting Support about that.

1 Like

I wonder what is worse? Game kicks you out while you are using a War Flag / Titan Flag / Raid Flag / Raid Tourney Flag… Or zapped you of WE if you are in the middle of doing Rare Quest / Emblem Trials…?

1 Like

I’d say War or Raid Tournament are the worst, since nothing can really make up for those.

At least with regular flags they can give you a Flask to partially compensate, although you may end up missing an Event/Quest/Titan kill because of it.

3 Likes

Yep. I just lost 16 WE. Was just starting level 4 of Frostmarch and it buffered for ages then kicked me with a connection error. Got back in within a minute or so.
Annoying

3 Likes

Moderator’s Note

I’ve heard back from Small Giant Staff via the moderator chat that they’re aware there was a brief server outage for roughly 4 minutes that caused some players to be kicked from the game.

The Staff have stated that it should be resolved now, and that they are investigating the cause.

2 Likes

Thanks. Do you think they will do automatic compensation for those that lost WE ( like they have done before). I really can’t be bothered to submit a ticket. A WE flask would be fine.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’ll ask about that.

1 Like

Support request submitted.

1 Like

The last time this happened to me, contacted support, they did nothing apart from apology response, lost E for reason due to server capacity issue.

It’s still frustrating…

Moderator’s Note

The Staff have informed me that they’ve created a page on the Support website about this incident, which can be found here, and will be updated with more information as available:

For players who were kicked and lost flags etc., the Staff have informed me that they will be able to see who was affected in their system, so it is not necessary for players to submit tickets in this case, though they are welcome to.

Due to it being the weekend, it may take until Monday for them to fully investigate the issue and address it.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings