Server Full Message/Kicked/Disconnected – September 6, 2019 [MASTER]

Anyone else getting this?

3 Likes

Yes I just got it. And I am recruiting so maybe it’s a blessing.

1 Like

Yes. Was just dumped out and can’t get back in.

1 Like

Yes, for the last 5mins

1 Like

No, but I have just been thrown out of game while hiting a titan

1 Like

Just got a connection error, but it let me back in. Central California area.

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

Clearly it’s not just me.

If you were kicked out and lost World, Raid, or Titan Energy, I’d suggest submitting a ticket to Support: How to Contact Support (v1.9.7 onwards)

3 Likes

I’m back in now, so it was short lived for me.

1 Like

I just got ripped off of 12 points of my world energy. I tapped on to Frost March stage 3 and all it did was steal my world energy and then buffer for two minutes and then booted me off! ■■■?!

1 Like

I actually spent my world energy on Frost March stage 3 and then it buffered for about a minute or two and the it just booted me off to the home screen briefly and then back to my base. It stole my world energy for nothing.

2 Likes

Definitely worth contacting Support about that.

1 Like

I wonder what is worse? Game kicks you out while you are using a War Flag / Titan Flag / Raid Flag / Raid Tourney Flag… Or zapped you of WE if you are in the middle of doing Rare Quest / Emblem Trials…?

1 Like

I’d say War or Raid Tournament are the worst, since nothing can really make up for those.

At least with regular flags they can give you a Flask to partially compensate, although you may end up missing an Event/Quest/Titan kill because of it.

3 Likes

Yep. I just lost 16 WE. Was just starting level 4 of Frostmarch and it buffered for ages then kicked me with a connection error. Got back in within a minute or so.
Annoying

3 Likes

Moderator’s Note

I’ve heard back from Small Giant Staff via the moderator chat that they’re aware there was a brief server outage for roughly 4 minutes that caused some players to be kicked from the game.

The Staff have stated that it should be resolved now, and that they are investigating the cause.

2 Likes

Thanks. Do you think they will do automatic compensation for those that lost WE ( like they have done before). I really can’t be bothered to submit a ticket. A WE flask would be fine.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’ll ask about that.

1 Like

Support request submitted.

1 Like

The last time this happened to me, contacted support, they did nothing apart from apology response, lost E for reason due to server capacity issue.

Cookie Settings