Server disconnecting

Good morning myself and other members of our alliance have been on this a.m and keep loosing connection some right in the middle of a titan battle, what’s up with your servers. July 2 12:30 west coast time, very inconvenient timing as our titan just showed up.

2 Likes

Same happened to me during a Titan battle and a Raid. This is very inconvenient and I hope it gets fixed soon.

same thing happend to me in the middle of a titan battle!
Weill i get my alliance energy back?

Feed the hamsters!! I am getting all kind of server errors… I am getting disconnected… can’t see my alliance… can’t check other players… even got a message that the server was full… and had to wait a few minutes to connect…

Very annoying trying to play today…

1 Like

I was playing then the game just stopped not happy i was doing well on my attacking to did this happen to everyone else or was it just me

Yes they have been having server issues all morning and afternoon.

1 Like

Some of my players are seeing this:

1 Like

We had some server issues last night, our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused! They should be now resolved.

so, will I get my alliance energy back or not?

Sas you really don’t expect to get it back do you.
Good luck with that.

I have the same issue since yesterday. ‘Can’t connect to server’ and being disconnected during fights.

not really, but its worth taking a shot at it =)

1 Like

Good evening gentalmen and ladies seem to be having server issues again. July 19 2017 at 1:00a.m mountain time.