[SOLVED] "Server at Maximum capacity, please try again later" During Gameplay (August 1st 2018, 09:41-09:43 (GMT+0))

Would bei nice to get my lost Attack Back…

Trying a Bit later ist sonewhat difficult in an alliance war Battle.

1 Like

Yes. This happened to several of our members during battles in war. We were all thrown back to the map with 0 points when it finally reconnected. :frowning:

1 Like

Same here! Losing money for nothing…

This has also just happened to me with the same error message. I have lost the attack and gained no points. Particularly annoying because I had killed 4 heroes with no losses on my side. Can I please have my attack back?

The same at my account and all my alliance - several attacs during battle lost. fortunately not with mine, but overall big issue at alliance.

Come ooon!!! We lost revenges, war attacks, 0 points gained…how would your apologies bring back our points or cups? :frowning:
Your servers ran out of space, hm…so maybe you should have prevent this, because you already knew that you got more and more players and a war coming. It’s a shame!

Exactly the same thing just happens to me I decided I’d play a few war battles before work and started the war

It then kicked me out with connection issues and when I tried to sign back it it give me exactly the same message above

When I finally logged back into the game
It give me 0 points, said that id already used my strongest hero’s and took a war ticket from me

My username is:Maetin198
My alliance is: Olympusgods
Name Martin opponent saber from the allience spartania

I look forward to hearing your outcome

Lost connection during Titan fight. An alliance never did during the war fight. Another during a raid. This is crazy. Please can you fix it. We are already paired wrong for the war. My son is not winning any raids for some reason and then this.

This is not fair. Hope you solved the probkem.

Same here, few attacks for nothing :frowning:

Hello,

We experienced a bunch of server disconnects while in battles during today’s war followed by popups saying ‘servers at capacity’. When we finally reconnected, we were thrown back on the map and the attack resulted in 0 points. I think it affected our opponent as well. You can take a look at the war between ‘The Mouse that Roared’ and ‘RAVENS THUNDER’.

Please address. Thanks!

3 Likes

I was lucky and finished my fight right before the disconnect.

Another was lucky and disconnected while reserving.

A third was disconnected right before his win and it cost us 70 points, his best team, and now we have an angry member because he has friends in the other clan.

I suggest putting out a server wide message and starting war over.

2 Likes

I like the idea of starting war over. That’s a very fair solution.

1 Like

Exactly the same thing just happens to me I decided I’d play a few war battles before work and started the war

It then kicked me out with connection issues and when I tried to sign back it it give me exactly the same message above

When I finally logged back into the game
It give me 0 points, said that id already used my strongest hero’s and took a war ticket from me

My username is:Maetin198
My alliance is: Olympusgods
Name Martin opponent saber from the allience spartania

I look forward to hearing your outcome

1 Like

Got disconnected on a sure win with my best team…I’m not Impressed…I wont be battling until I see it fixed…I may even delete game I’m so pissed

1 Like

Two of my best players lost a battle due to this error… it’s not the first time and they only made it up to us once… i’m pissed, so are they… please start the war over!!

U nas podobnie dwóch sojuszników rozłączyło z serwerem jednego trzy razy wojnę mamy już przegraną

I’m sorry this happened to you too Guru. In a tight war, these disconnects mean the difference between victory and defeat.

Lucky, we only have one member with 0 points at the moment, but we lost our patience on this war, long time ago.

Bugs, mismatching, crappy loot… it‘s time to press the „opt out“ after this one! *sigh

Why you guys not going on a different direction with the alliances?

Not fight against each other, fight with others, against a bigger titan maybe? Or something like that?

Same here (again)one of our members game crashed during the fight. In the german Peer Chat a lot players experienced the same. We decided to stop our attacks until the servers are fixed.