Seriously, HOW can they be this far behind!?!?!

Thank
you Brian. I appreciate the input.

Responding to a poster is one thing, subtle name calling is another. Please follow Forum Rules:

(Emphasis on “constructive and civilized”).

1 Like

His
name shown was Brian. So I replied “Thank you Brian”. I swear this forum is
insane

My
response to Brian was genuine. Can you please DELETE my account.

See PM. I was referring to a different comment.

Got
it. Have NO desire to be a part of this.

I noticed that you’ve noticed the same things that I’ve noticed.

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this, I take my hat off to you.

3 Likes

I do believe that a majority are sincerely trying to help given their long term experiences. Some do a really nice job of it and give some history/data points and others are not so constructive.

I wish someone would start a thread for new players that simply has a listing of all the things that WILL frustrate a new player, about how long it takes to alleviate it, and why it’s worth the investment. I was about to quit 3 months in, my alliance mates where why I didn’t, and I have really been thankful for that as I really, really enjoy the game more now since I stuck in it. I am about 10 months in now.

2 Likes

I have been playing this game for 4 months and I am a P2P player.
If you ask me, I will tell you that the game is fair that those that pay would definitely have the advantage not to mention those that have great luck as well!

But what could be improved for the non trading/donating heroes to others would be a feature like giving back unwanted heroes to the game in exchange for tokens. etc. 1x5* for an epic hero token / 2x4* for a token / 4 x 3* for a token and so on…what you are able to summon from the token is entirely up to luck of course.

One of the most attractive part of this game is the gamble we take and the excitement it brings when you summon a legendary hero.

I can tell you that I have more problems with ascension items rather than summoning heroes.
Just my 2 cents. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully the developers can implement the exchange heroes for token program. That way we wont have to keep unwanted heroes or feels like a waste to feed them away and exchange them for more gambling tokens. :wink:

4 Likes

@sleeperZ96BT Here you go

Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started."

3 Likes

But that’s the thing I’ve learnt. Any followers lost will be quickly replaced by addicted lootbox hunters so… If you or I leave no one cares

I care Frenzied, eye care. Really.

1 Like

I suspect since Sagacious was last seen here in March that they have already left.

3 Likes

I wonder how many players get the depth of 1.3%…:thinking:

ROFLMAO

Digging in the Archives looking for an argument?

3 Likes

No more fresh blood …

1 Like

“You’re complaining about the lack of new content, but Alliance Wars just came out, adding a completely new dimension to the game.”

What a blast from the past! It’s sometimes hard to remember what it was like before the wars. I think I had 2 or three teams top :joy:

3 Likes

Starting a fight or picking on seemingly inactive members: a new low for @FrenziedEye

Tagging oneself in a post and referring to myself in the third person: even lower

@JonahTheBard

6 Likes