šŸŽ­ [September 21, 2020] Costume Event ā€“ The Masquerade ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

5 pullsā€¦

Little John and thenā€¦

Belith
Friar Tuck
Isshtak
Brienne

No wordsā€¦

1 Like

25 keys from various chests and from this Quest. Only Borilā€™s costume is new for me. Also got lucky getting a tome from the Masquerade portal chest.

3 Likes

4 pulls. No 5*, nothing new. Got an Warm Cape from the chest.

1 Like

Saved up a long time for the big event! A 40 pull on costume. So many I was pining for, got Kashrek and Richard!
Im so bummed now, and as promised (to myself) vctp as of today!

2 Likes

3 summons, nothing but 3* duplicates. Still no 5* costumes

1 Like

im chasing melendor costume , but portal gave a lot of cadedmonā€¦is it more worth it to have 5 caedmon or 5 melendor?

The event was the easiest yet for me. Finally starting to build a bit of depth to choose from.

5 saved keys got me another Hawkmoon (just recently finished levelling her first costume) and the event got me another Bane and my first Boril. Boril is still a key part of my team so the bonus and the costume abilities will be very helpful.

I think that might be my next blue project once Mireweaveā€™s levelled later today, although I also have Isarniaā€™s costume and Karilā€™s (am still very short of Rogues).

I enjoyed that today :grinning:

2 Likes

Richard and Horghall featured. Excellent. Another roll over of keys for me! Looking forward to Magni, Lianna, Joon monthsā€¦

3 Likes

I never use my Melendor personally. I do use my Caedmon and his costume though. I have 2x Caedmon + costume maxed, one at +15 and the other at +14. I have a 3rd Caedmon I have been slowly working on (doing Kingston instead).

Caedmon and his costume is fantastic against Telluria and other heroes, I would personally do 5.

2 Likes

You donā€™t need a costume for each copy of a hero, just the one will do. Think of it as the master copy, all heroes take their own copy from this and they level independently, the master copy does not/cannot change, it merely acts as a template.

Example: If you have 2 Hawkmoons (uncostumed) and summon a third through the Costume Portal then all 3 will have their own copy of the costume.

If you have multiple copies of a costume you can use them to upgrade a Heroes costume, which will remove a copy from your inventory BUT you cannot use the last copy you have.

1 Like

5 pullsā€¦

Little John and thenā€¦

Belith
Friar Tuck
Isshtak
Brienne

No wordsā€¦

1 Like

@THEJUGGERNAUT, Look on bright side, Little John will be gaining plenty of experienceā€¦:smiley:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Youā€™re right! :wink:

2 Likes

Moonhawk, Tyruim, Prisca - the usual suspects. Wonā€™t pull more this time.

1 Like

Manage to gather 6 pulls, all feeders for sif.
Not luck this time.

1 Like

Thanks for this. I came into the forum to ask this question. One thing remains unclear though. If I have 3 Joons and 1 copy of the costume can I costume all three if they are, for example, in my Titan team? In other words can you be using the costume for more than one hero at the same time. I know I have to level the costume for each hero but can they be equipped simultaneously? Please advise.
EDIT: I donā€™t have a costume for Joon, itā€™s just an example.

1 Like

I would change one of my melendor costume(which i use every day) for one of your caedmon. I love kiril and caed, im chasing them both costumes since their release without any luck

1 Like

I got Balthazar and Karilā€™s costumes. They are both better than the original which is such a good thing!

1 Like

Finished the questsā€¦
Saved keys since last month,ā€¦ because already have all 4* costumesā€¦ maybe I will pull next time if Magni/Lianna/Sartana featuredā€¦ or has a reasonable HOTM to chase.

EDIT:ā€¦ actually I didā€¦ see bottomā€¦

2 Likes

Got Kiril in a 10-pull which is nice, I think I have all 4* costumes now.

However, I get the feeling that costume chamber is actually the worst for me. In these 8 months Iā€™ve got just Horghall in june. And I do some pulls other then free pulls every time.

Bottom line, Iā€™m losing interest in this portal. Some legendary costumes are really cool, but good or even better heros can be found elsewhere. Not sure if I want to chase S1 legendary heros, even if it comes with the costume. Especially for those I already have. Gonna keep it low, free pulls from now on.

3 Likes