September 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Masquerade, Sanctuary Of Gargoyles, Underwild, Covenant Of Champions, Atlantis, and Tower Of Styx)

Thank you!

Have seen at forum that Thanatos was the one ppl will chase. That may change the money invest until the whole list are available.

Happy gaming

1 Like

4 featured heroes for Dunes on 29 September ?

Thank you!

2 Likes

No, Ma’at will be introduced (available/pull-able for the first time) but not featured. Just like the new costumes others than Vivica and Obakan at the beginning of the month.

3 Likes

I will update my calendars on Sunday once my vacation is over. Thanks for the info.

6 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work with this! Will the previous covenant heroes be featured or will it always be 2 at a time only? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not releasing all Styx Heroes? Guess that saves me money :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As of today, the 5* monster hunter heroes are released and featured two at the time. From the fifth covenant summon, they are no more featured monster hunter heroes. But again, that’s as of today. Since this portal is probably set to never retire and since the included and featured heroes are picked by SGG (like for SE), they could obviously make a come-back later, or the list could be changed again in the meantime before the 5th cov summon. But at least they are not part of a fixed rotation, at least for this summon gate.

I assume the monster hunter heroes are actually related to the Monster Island event (and not actually the Covenant of Champions) but since they were ready before the actual event, SGG decided to release them via the Covenant summon.

9 Likes

I want you to have a good vacation! :slight_smile: No need to hurry.

Thank you @Zartanis and all the other calendar creators!!

All credit for featured hero predictions goes to our oracle @Elioty33

September Calendar

4 Likes

Monster Island should have its own summon portal. With the entire family there. When Monster island event is ready for live game.

It’s very strange for Zynga/SGG not to have an event related portal for every event.

Covenant line up will rotate. There will always be new heroes released ahead of time. Always. Their Hero Production Factory is running at full capacity.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I expect too that monster island should have its own portal with all the monster hunters heroes and season 1 heroes, and maybe also trainers. This is just a guess on my part, I don’t have any data to back this claim.

3 Likes

Thank you @Elioty33 for the updates.

So it seems two new 3 and 4 stars will be added to the Convent heroes, while the other two stays, but the previous 5 star heroes are not available.

3 Likes

I made some quick statistics but you can of course make more @PlayForFun :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I will update the Convent summon related topic with this information.

I will also add the new topics for the mentioned new heroes for Convent on Saturday.

2 Likes

I have just received confrimation from Petri.
The Morlovia event will be 42 days long as in the announcement so it is not a typo.

6 Likes

If all 5 seasonal events become 42 days long, then there would be a seasonal event running during 57.5% of the year.

i guess they’re trying to keep the offers flowing. in a previous thread i suggested they would have 12 seasonal events, one starting right after the other. they’re edging up there. they just need one more event and make them each 60 days and the whole year will be covered.

2 Likes

Won’t be surprised by that. 6 seasonal events. 60 days each.

2 Likes

Petri exact answe about Morlovia schedule and other Seasonal events:

Which means they have not decided yet, or they are not comunicating it at the moment for other events.

2 Likes

Maybe Morlovia 42 days is the “global beta”.

1 Like

Yes, maybe they will decide how succesful the offers will be :slight_smile:

6 weeks of offers
6 freebie Sundays.
Hope the freebies are more varied since it’s now 6 freebie Sundays, if Zynga/SGG keeps to the usual.

I am waiting to see if the usual seasonal ham offers will be changed to 7.5M for S$6.98 / US$4.99.