September 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Masquerade, Sanctuary Of Gargoyles, Underwild, Covenant Of Champions, Atlantis, and Tower Of Styx)

→[date-range from=2022-10-15T07:00:00 to=2022-10-19T07:00:00 timezone=“UTC”]: Covenant Summon
is the splited event/portal the padron for those?

Yes, now we will have the portal only.
The Quest will arrive in November as per @Elioty33 's predition.

dont feel confortable, but cant rationalize and vocalize the problem with it

The portal looks like it will occur every month with a random set of heroes including the featured ones. Probably not that good for players who don’t hang on to their coins and wait to pull. Personally, I don’t mind waiting. For the current event, I still have not finished since I know there is no portal to pull from.

The event itself, we don’t know how often it will run, though it seems like it will be once every 2 months

1 Like

I will be posting the October calendar thread tomorrow with as many calendars as we have ready.

14 Likes

Is it too soon to ask for Black Friday portal?

Thse will be the featured heroes, and this will be the secret bonus hero:

All other non Season 1 heroes will be included in the portal including the new Morlovia heroes.

Expected start date: Novemer 23.

1 Like

Will see what the next game update brings but right now, Black Friday is scheduled like this: 2022-11-25T07:00:00Z2022-11-30T07:00:00Z.

3 Likes

Thx, I just guess as last year it was started on Wednesday.

Ah great date!

Both Valhalla (Baldur) and W3k heroes are before! But do you maybe know which one would be earlier? Valhalla or W3k?

1 Like

Yea it surprised me too the first time I checked it but that’s what I see as of right now.
SGG still has a couple of weeks to change their plan until they release their official calendar though.

2 Likes

Well, that’s really easy for everyone to predict since the event rotation is free knowledge.
W3K on the 7th of November and Valhalla on the 21st of November.

2 Likes

I don’t begrudge those who like the black Friday portal… But for me… There are way too many 5* that are outdated… I’d rather save my pulls for the over powered portals and hope and pray.

1 Like

Well, on the other hand, they are no season 1 heroes and even if many are outdated, that’s a real plus for F2P and C2P so I’m saving my gems for Black Friday. I save my challenge coins for CF2 for the same reason.

1 Like

I did some pulls in cf1… Which would seem to negate my assertion… But i think i was mesmerized by costume guardian panther.

1 Like

I think season 5 is worth it because its the newest and the 4 stars are great too. obviously you run into the risk of getting season 1 heroes but at this point, some season 2 and season 3 heroes are pretty weak in the current meta.

Costumes must be added otherwise, many wont pull from Black friday and its shame…
Hero pool dilution is real and added costumes would save black friday!

Hopefully they wont miss, like they did with solstice summon

It seems my prediction was the correct one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As I said, it was subject to change with the game update :grimacing:

4 Likes

Well the new dates make more sense. Wed before Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday.

1 Like