September 2022 Balance Update - Discussion

Don’t own the squid dude but would like one a great hero on offence and defence.
Sure can cause a issue but also not totally impossible to take out on defence ,can make yah offence better dont see a issue

I get sgg want a variety do others too

Does the high rollers do themselves more harm by having a copy cat team on all there war defense every team the same . Thus hurts the smaller folk who is lucky enough to get a cool hero then have it worse then they pulled it :woman_shrugging:

Imo kinda ■■■■ it up for everyone :green_heart:

5 Likes

Numbers still doesn’t seem to add up for JF. Most are saying that you need to LB and emblem to get it to max 552 but it seems that’s not the case either bc some screenshots have shown that you can go slightly higher. SG or can anyone clarify

2 Likes
1 Like

I dunno. During my time up top, it wasn’t a one person break through that forms a meta.
A lot of testing, and group effort went into it. And when something starts working, the results are evident!

SG releases these things into the pond.
It’s inevitable, that players will connect synergy.
Eventually…

Honestly, most of these synergies are pretty easy to see, anymore. It’s not like GTV where your connecting Hotm. Christmas minions with revive, taunt and a fish bazooka?!? You didn’t need a job at NASA to see that one from orbit. You could just look out the front door…

Mana boost is going to be tailed by big damage.
Nukes are end-game weaponry, lacking those "red button" niche counters.

We even tried to find better substitutes. Always looking to maintain that cutting edge! And when it’s not in the pond…

I think SG sets meta more than players do…

The last bastion is how you deal with it offensively, which because of the niche red buttons, is also starting to fade

2 Likes

Well said , that’s why the complaints aren’t enough , gotta hit em where it hurts or as you said ., save yourself some dollars and put it towards something worthwhile

You go into the bout with Rhys and his mana is now 5% … :confused::confused:

1 Like

Yeah I was there. My defence was also GTV pre-nerf. Lol

1 Like

Sorry if this was mentioned in the tons of replies here, but the buff for JF said over 500 over 3 turns. Yet, mine shows 380 over 3 and is fully leveled. I see before me someone had higher, seems to be showing if hero is fully emblmed? If you’re giving a stat for changes, they should have the comparison for base fully leveled…not for stats that are fully emblemed.

2 Likes

True, my Vela has always been great even before the last buff. :grin:

1 Like

Strange, I show 462 over 3 turns (154/turn), while emblemed only to 18 with only 1 attack node. There shouldn’t be that much of a difference. My stats are 752/834/1512. Looking at an old post, a fully ascended was 302/2 turns, or 151/turn. You should have 453 over 3 turns, not 380.

But they had mentioned before in an update that they want to show the stats of fully emblemed/LB heroes instead of fully ascended which is a problem. At least what they should do is show the full card so we know exactly what they are talking about.

Indeed like the others I hope you are right LOL

This is what people said after Telluria. Nothing seems to have changed frankly and I bet people will still stay around after the noise lol

Sorry! Typo, not 380, 480. So I guess it makes more sense now with your stats. I’m emblemed to 14, but not all attack. My stats reflect 782, 759, 1479

I’d like to know where all these “big players” congregate and discuss the future options for their remaining time in this game. I mean, a lot make the claim you’ve made and have been for years now, yet it hasn’t happened. Or do you have some sort of a crystal ball rest of us don’t?

Despite being a smartass I’ll answer the question, I’m in a top alliance and yes the other top alliances talk on a daily basis and there has been a clear trend of players either becoming free to play or retiring from the game altogether. So you don’t need a crystal ball to see this, you just need a working pair of eyes as it is happening right in front of you, just look at the raid tournaments for evidence

2 Likes

@Petri Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but JF’s special currently says 453 worth of damage without emblems or LB, not 552. Is this an error?

The special’s text description also has an error since it says Defense Status Ailment is 5 turns, but next sentence says it’s 4 turns.

This was explained above. For 5 turns, if you get hit by def down, it will switch to a def up for 4 turns.

1 Like

Xnolphod was changed from mana generation of 20% to 10%. I have seen this in raids and season play. However in fighting the titan, I noticed there was no discernable mana generation at all. I used to see a definite increase in mana for all the other players. Since the update no discernable mana increase while fighting a titan. Was this intended?

1 Like

Oh, right. Thanks. Ooooooo

Zhuge Liang was below average and indirectly got double nerfed by nerfing his family bonus + nerfing his minion’s HP (that needed a buff or make him an average speed hero instead of slow). Liu Bei and him share the same minions and I guess while they decided to make Liu Bei’s minion less tanky it also affected Zhuge Liang.

To compensate for Liu Bei’s nerf, they buffed his damages, giving him +20% damage (hit 3).
To compensate for Zhuge Liang nerf, his fiends damage has been increased from 65% to 75% (which mean around 5 damage increase, as his fiends were dealing 40-45 damage). :rofl:

3 Likes

Sif costume need a little buff… Mana increase should be 20%

1 Like