September 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, League of Villains, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Riddles In Wonderland)

We do not know…
Maybe SG forgot to add it or they are moving it to a different date slot on purpose because of future events (Eg: Clash of Knights)

1 Like

I have a bad feeling about this delayed Aethers quest. What can be worse than ToM requiring players to purchase flasks for completion?* :face_with_monocle:

I hope that I am wrong.

*rhetorical question

9 Likes

Anyone know how many days til the next Atlantis?

26-27 days are remaining until the next Atlantis Event.

3 Likes

Thank you for your maths skills, Play :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I hate to be right.

Is this a new record for largest offer (graphic size)? :rofl:

7 Likes

USA :us: were lower than your offer but I’m also tired of multiple offers!

1 Like

Hi everyone. We are waiting for Morlovia dates to be confirmed before we post October calendars, so thank you for your patience as we await further details.

29 Likes

No big deal, but didn‘t Morlovia start yesterday? :thinking:

I think he means the Return to Morlovia ( Halloween event) that should be on in October.

3 Likes

They mean the Fall/Halloween month-long Event which should start sometime next month.

1 Like

Makes sense. We‘ll be having a non-stop event starting round Halloween until New Years eve anyway :joy:

Is October Calendar out yet? Can’t find it anywhere, thanks

No, not yet. You can read @Zartanis post above (scroll up few posts) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

hopefully the ninja tower appears, although there is also the attempt of the new costumes of the HOTM of the tavern of legends.

We only have to wait :slight_smile:

If these costumes will be released in V42 one week earlier than the planned Tower event, the I think the Tavern of Legends will comes next instead of it, but that is just a guess from me.

2 Likes

I need my October calendar! I don’t know what to do with myself :exploding_head::smirk:

5 Likes

I agree … need to get ‘my alliance ready.

1 Like

It’s not rocket science to look at this month’s calendar and figure out when the events for next month will appear…
The calendars are an incredible luxury that we get from kind players like yourself - They are doing a great job for free :heart:

9 Likes

Yes I agree a luxury from a nice player :gift_heart:… but they throw a wrench every now and again. And also the HOTM is published. Again Ill state something very easy for the Devs to do. With all the money that just my alliance puts into the game in a month would pay a Devs wage.JMO

1 Like