September 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, League of Villains, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Riddles In Wonderland)

Ich habe Schwierigkeiten den Kalender zu finden. Wie komme ich zum Kalender September 2021‽

Hi @Fal. If you scroll up the first post, you’ll see all of the calendars available. Click on the arrow on the left of desired calendar you’d like to get. Then click on the image to see the download option of your desired calendar. We don’t unfortunately have one in German yet, but hopefully this helps.

1 Like

Ohhh a shame cold didnt do one this time

When will be revealed if the next tower event will be Ninja or Magic? My personal guess is that it will depend very much on financials… if they need to pump Q3 numbers, they will release it now, otherwise, they will keep it for October to support Q4 results.

1 Like

probably magic as is stated in new update

1 Like

Yes would be strange to put it the game earlier than it is used

My calendars have been updated as well as @Kiiro’s.

4 Likes

AGAIN UPDATING THE INFO

4 Likes

Hi everyone I need September calendar 2021 anyone has it?

1 Like

It’s in the header of this post :arrow_up:

Someone have news about “mirage of omega” quest for september ?

The other FOMO started later like in about 2 hours :blush:

1 Like

I hope it is soon… The expectation is driving C Mel, Proteus and C Sabina cray cray

Is it possible they changed the date of mirages of omega?

1 Like

isnot changed as is never confirmed that is today, is only guess date

2 Likes

Ah ok I thought when it was put on the calendar that that was the right date. Thanx :grin:

1 Like

no problem, it will be probably today in few hours but its not guaranteed

2 Likes

Not necessarily the right dates

2 Likes

Ganz lieben Dank! Ich hatte es dann doch irgendwo gefunden! :grin:
Und nochmal ganz herzlichen Dank für die Mühe, die ihr euch macht mit den super Kalendern.

Noch eine Frage: wisst ihr etwas über die Omega Quest diesen Monat (September 2021)?
Wann wird die voraussichtlich sein?

Wrong Translation! :grin:
Thanks for your wonderful work with the calendar!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings