September 2021 Balance Update - Discussion

Usually decision makers always hide themselves in a very safe place, in the tower, or cave… etc :rofl:. Devs (mean game designing, programming… etc) may want to make the game better or player friendly, but they usually need to do their job base on decision maker’s decision, no matter that decision is good or not.

This made my day.
:grin::blush:

2 Likes

This is true. I recently got demolished by that blue circus bear’s green reflect because I just assumed he was the OP circus clown. There is too many to learn and too many to even care at this point like you said.

4 Likes

They should buff back telly and vela.
After that do whatever they want with their new so called shiney toys.
My opinion is clear. I want my original Vela back.
That’s it.

5 Likes

Its great buffs !!! They are so rare heroes and need to be powerful !!! All of them need that buffs! Great job SG!!! Keep doing the buff’s !!!

1 Like

Why don’t you idiots buff Myztero to 1000% attack and start him with 100% mana?

4 Likes

After Tower of Magic I don’t agree he is useless. I used him a lot during the event. With attack buff fast speed, hit 3 and 5 curses class (Cleric), he was one of my MVP’s during the event. Of course I would be happy with the buff for him.

This it’s the key here, so if they buff his speed or his % on direct damage this hero from useless will become good.

He already has fast speed. It’s attack buff that made him really good during Tower and the fact he can stand 5 curses. So I agree he should be buffed but Tower of Magic can be niche where you can use him quite effective even now.

Nothing else to be added. This is exactly what I’ve first thought about. Being surrounded by the scent of some dirty money.

Sometimes I’m like “oh god I’m complaining too much” but look at this thread there’s not even ONE SINGLE HAPPY SOUL here. And they still just ignore everyone. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

3 Likes

This forum used to be a happy one… but since early 2020, SG keep turning for the worse and the forum become full of complaints…

4 Likes

With mana blessings he becomes much faster than fast and when I said faster I mean very fast.

Remember when people used to make fan art, build own heroes ideas, event ideas and such? Nobody does that anymore. People just play the game until they can’t handle Zynga’s bullcrap anymore. No love just money and power creep that’s so sad how they are killing it.

6 Likes

Well I just checked and the update is out
No I don’t agree with it, lots more deserving hero’s need the buffs.

Here’s my Faline now

2 Likes

I check my Thoth-Amun and he is still at 215%. Are you sure you buff the correct hero? @Petri

10 Likes

Oh my god I thought they were still ironing out the balance stuff? Then what’s the point of @Petri asking about opinions a day ago?

1 Like

Again. They asked opinions then rolled the update silently in middle of the night ignoring all suggestions. Think twice before spending, everyone. Please.

One more step further to the grave

3 Likes

There is no way they could buff Vela back now, the synergy between her and Crystalis would be too powerful with the recent buff to Crystalis.

In the interest of fairness this isn’t what happened. The announcement stated the changes would go live @9am this morning GMT and they didn’t ask for opinions and suggestions, they just created a thread for discussion of the changes.

The negativity around here is over the top and the reactions are too much! We would all like style older heroes to be buffed but they aren’t. Villains needed the buff to be relevant, others more questionable

4 Likes