September 2021 Balance Update - Discussion

So this isn’t an April fool’s joke?
A group of SG staff really thought buffing S4 / Starfall Circus Event heros was a good idea?! :dizzy_face::exploding_head: I know it wouldn’t have been the beta testers.

@Mistress_of_Shadows we need more :popcorn: & :beer: as this thread continues to grow. :wink:

6 Likes

Balance changes my black hole!!! This is exactly what happened: nobody summoned the villains event early this month BECAUSE OF ALL THE OP MAGIC TOWER HEROS RELEASED LATER THIS MONTH! SG saw the numbers and went:
SG employee 1: “oh snap, nobody summoned for villains this time…even after we swapped it with pirates because we’re so damn greedy”.
SG Bossman: “get those summoning number up team! I just bought a private jet and want a luxury cruise ship next!! We’re going to sub in circus as the next event and I want bigger numbers on summons!”
SG employee 2: “but these circus and villain heros are already strong, it’s not like we can buff them already. I mean, they just came out and are stronger than most existing heroes already.”
SG Bossman: “I don’t care, I wants me another Ferrari! Just spin it like we’re helping the players out. Those suckers will believe anything.”
SG Employee 1: “Ok fine, let’s start with villains and be reasonable…Dark Lord and Crystallis aren’t OP, let’s start with those.
SG Bossman: “Fine, but you better juice those circus heroes better than that, it’s coming up and daddy wants a golden toilet.”
SG Employee 2: “I’ve got it, let’s make director Zuri (one of the best healers in the game already) even better! And Faline, the best hit 3 fast hero in the game? Just up her hit percentage!”
SG Employee 1: “ let’s also juice her mana ailment!”
SG Bossman: “Gooooooood, goooooood…let the greed flow through you. Feel it, gooooooooooood. I approve…just wait until these suckers see my MN and Krampus costumes! Mwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha! They will be clambering over each other to throw money at us!”

18 Likes

You want us to share our thoughts… are you masochist ? This balance is RIDI…wait for it…CULOUS.
Seriously what do you expect

3 Likes

They have let a prodigious amount of cussing go without incident in this thread, so either they’re like “yeah can’t argue that” or they just straight up abandoned this ■■■■. Like either way can’t blame them, but it definitely makes it a lil more funny, a little more absurd :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly this is exactly what I thought when seeing Faline’s buff. Essentially its a way to justify even stronger future heroes by making some of the current newer heroes in line withwhat is already out there.

Personally I think Faline and Zuri don’t actually need a buff and risk being overpowered by it.

Dark Lord and Crystalis on the other hand, could use the buff. However, that was not an urgently needed buff. Many heroes could use a buff far more urgently than these 2 (Inari, Perseus, Sargasso, Thoth-Amun, Reuben, Ref Hood, Boss Wolf, etc)

7 Likes

So true, lately in raid, I see new heroes, I don’t even bother to know the name or the skill anymore…

9 Likes

But what if the answer is:

:moneybag:

?

4 Likes

You don’t know that the new tower require you to pay gems to play the last 25 floors?

1 Like

So… will we have nerf Zuri and Faline threads coming up at that time?

2 Likes

They are ‘balancing’ Zuri and Faline because it’s summon time for them again. afterwards, they’re going to ‘balance’ them again by nerfing them because they (or other players) later ‘realise’ they’re too strong, especially Faline with her mana generation debuff. DO. NOT. FALL. FOR. IT. SAVE. YOUR. MONEY. SAVE. YOUR. HARD-EARNED. GEMS.

6 Likes

So Greedy Games

3 Likes

Someone should get those up and running now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rueben for sure. That dude is useless and I’ve contemplated even putting him in ha10

4 Likes

“Balance” Hahaha what’s this joke :hear_no_evil: SG = :poop:

1 Like

Quintus like this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Open thread.
Ctrl+F Ingolf.
0 results.

Can’t believe no one mentioned the absolute worst 4* hero to come out in recent times getting untouched while his 5* villain brethren are getting a facelift he needs much more desperately.

Faline buff…yikes. Damage creep is getting insane.

8 Likes

Buffing 4 heroes that less than 1% of the players owns is a balance update to you? Tell me. I’ll wait.

Have you read the forum? Do you play the game? I don’t think so. Have you ever tried using some S1 and S2 heroes? Looked at their stats? Made comparisons? I bet not. Have you been using Kadilen without costume? Vela? Marjana and Sartanas’ useless DOTs?

Feline and Zuri? Really?

Why do you ask our opinions? Are we clowns? You never do anything we suggest. Not even beta testers. Who asked those buffs?

Nobody asked. Zynga probably didn’t got enough profit from these events, that’s why they want to increase those heroes shine.

You need a lot of courage to spit in players face and call that a balance update.

Here is some extra demonstration of how ridiculous you are:

Quintus is still crying in the corner of the weakeness. I feel sick.

5 Likes

Making an event pay to play…

1 Like

That kind of so-called discussion is actually a notification IMHO and that is the usual way they did. Is that really difficult to devs (or the decision maker) to make discussion to players before buff / nerf hero ?

Do they even dare enough? They hide themselves in Tower of Magic scandal.

1 Like