September 2021 Balance Update - Discussion

Sometimes I’m like “oh god I’m complaining too much” but look at this thread there’s not even ONE SINGLE HAPPY SOUL here. And they still just ignore everyone. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

3 Likes

This forum used to be a happy one… but since early 2020, SG keep turning for the worse and the forum become full of complaints…

4 Likes

With mana blessings he becomes much faster than fast and when I said faster I mean very fast.

Remember when people used to make fan art, build own heroes ideas, event ideas and such? Nobody does that anymore. People just play the game until they can’t handle Zynga’s bullcrap anymore. No love just money and power creep that’s so sad how they are killing it.

6 Likes

Well I just checked and the update is out
No I don’t agree with it, lots more deserving hero’s need the buffs.

Here’s my Faline now

2 Likes

I check my Thoth-Amun and he is still at 215%. Are you sure you buff the correct hero? @Petri

10 Likes

Oh my god I thought they were still ironing out the balance stuff? Then what’s the point of @Petri asking about opinions a day ago?

1 Like

Again. They asked opinions then rolled the update silently in middle of the night ignoring all suggestions. Think twice before spending, everyone. Please.

One more step further to the grave

3 Likes

There is no way they could buff Vela back now, the synergy between her and Crystalis would be too powerful with the recent buff to Crystalis.

In the interest of fairness this isn’t what happened. The announcement stated the changes would go live @9am this morning GMT and they didn’t ask for opinions and suggestions, they just created a thread for discussion of the changes.

The negativity around here is over the top and the reactions are too much! We would all like style older heroes to be buffed but they aren’t. Villains needed the buff to be relevant, others more questionable

4 Likes

Yeah correct. SGG is not interested in player opinion before rolling out the buffs.

They allow us to opine/vent post buff.

Maybe if the protest is sufficiently vehement, maybe some of the buffs will be nerfed. Lol

2 Likes

They didn’t want opinions, they were just telling us what they were going to do, pretending that our opinions matter.

Utter BS

3 Likes

How about buff the 1st year HOTMs? This way we’ll be enticed to pull during Tavern Of Legends. These newer heroes don’t need any buffing.

3 Likes

Je trouve que c’est beau tout ça, même si je n’ai aucun héros du genre bonne continuation SG

A fun way to voice your displeasure is to flag their post announcing this update as inappropriate :rofl:

Good news is THAT did solicit a response from Petri :rofl:

1 Like

Wait they gonna get all costumes. No pure buff for the old ones.

1 Like

Pure buff won’t saitisfy their greed it seems.

2 Likes

Surprised to see Faline on the list… I was lucky enough to pull her, and she is very solid. The buff will definitey improve her (as some have suggested, perhaps making her OP), though I would actually have preferred to see her mana reduction hit all 3 instead of increasing the amount of the reduction. Or maybe a combo of all 3+ increase - such as 50% mana reduction to the fastest base mana, and 35% reduction to other targets hit.

The others - no real opinion since I don’t have them…

I agree,… Ingolf should be in the list. Faline and Zuri are already great.

1 Like

150 pull in the Magic Tower and not even one Magic hero. Not even 3*. For me this “balance” it’s just one more nail in the coffin

Cookie Settings