📯 [September 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 3 (Valhalla)

Incredible how lucky some people get, congrats! :slight_smile:
Here it is 3* dupes galore as per usual…

I did probably 50 or so pulls last Valhalla, more than I’ve ever done at 1 time, it landed me Alfrike. I maxed her and I really enjoy using her despite her speed. Woke up this morning and did 1 coin pull that I had saved up and landed another Alfrike. Not really sure how I feel about that. Incredibly lucky and also feel like it’s a waste.

8 Likes

It’s little ironic what this game does to you, right? Something incredibly lucky happens but you end up disappointed. It’s terrible.

Anyone heard anything about their “we realize we need to address the duplicates issue” recently? Was that a hoax?

2 Likes

You’re not wrong. It’s like pulling a S1 5* when the odds are worse. I literally would trade this Alfrike for any other S3 5* I don’t already have.

Would love to see SG follow through on their word to do something about 5* dupes. Currently sitting on 20+ and that’s peanuts compared to many players.

1 Like

Just upgrade your Hero Academy to level 10 and you can trade in your 5* dupes in exchange for other 5* dupes!

3 Likes

Currently researching level 10, will have my first training finished in less than 3 weeks. I’m looking forward to it, but it’s still not a great solution for all the dupes.

Jott from seven pulls. Will probably get another coin pull before the portal closes.

1 Like

Lol people complaining about getting a S3 5☆ with a single pull, really? :thinking: : i will happily change my shadereave for any despreciated 5☆ even for a duplicated one

2 Likes

I won’t… Shadereave is instantly eaten and frees up my roster space at least, meanwhile dupe of a 5* is probably never going to be maxed and holds that spot forever until SG figures it out because I just have no heart to feed with it. :roll_eyes: It was fun at my 5th and 10th dupe… not fun sitting on 40 dupes. 5 roster places is 250 gems.

2 Likes

I should have stopped after I pulled him in 4-5th pull. :joy:

1 Like

thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Did 7 coin pulls so far for Bai Yeong. Got Bera:

I’m thinking of pairing her with Freya but Freya is still 3/70 and I’ll probably max Clarissa first. So it will be a long ways off.

Also got Shaderweave. Still no Guillenbursti or Almur.

Have 675 coins left and will probably farm up to 700 for a last chance at Bai Yeong.

9 Likes

I wasn’t complaining, I was just sharing my story, I said I had mixed feelings about it. A Dupe 5* Like Alfrike at my stage of the game Isn’t useful, however lucky the pull was.

2 Likes

Here are my results this month.

9 Likes

I summons Lady Loki on a 10-pull. I’ll add her to my leveling project list! :wink:

8 Likes

I had enough coins for 20 pulls, particularly wanted Almur and Bera, promised myself I’d stop if I got either of them. On the 10th I got Alfrike. A sensible person would have stopped there, but no, I ploughed through the rest of the coins for a bunch of dupes which will be eaten. Serve me right. Pleased about Alfrike though. Didn’t want any more copies of Bai Yeong (have 2) and didn’t get any, so that was all right.

2 Likes

I did 20 pulls chasing Bera because I’m desperate for any good legendary dark but I got nothing (except for Stonecleave, the last epic S3 hero I didn’t have and another Bai Yeong).
With 0,3% chance for Bera I won’t pull more. Maybe I will have luck with Zulag in October.

1 Like

Results so far (Sept 2020)

1. Sudri
  2. Sumle
  3. Li Xiu
  4. FURA :smiley:
  5. Jarvur
  6. Ei-Dunn
  7. Grevle
  8. Kvasir
  9. Brienne
  10. Balthazar
  11. Valen
1 Like

I had 100 coins, did a pull.
Bought the offers and did a pull.
Used all gems for pulls.

From those, I can’t remember without looking, but all were your 3* duplicates (I know I got Jarvur and By-Ulf), BUT I did also get my very first Gulinbursti.

Then, I have completed all 3 (22, 23, 24) new Provinces on easy, and done 2 of them on HARD, did one last pull: An-Windr… yay

1 Like

I did 11 pulls and I’ve got:
Screenshot_20200924-222703

I am super happy, because Elena, Jott, Bai Yeong (my first HoTM, woohoo!), Agnes, An-Windr I didn’t have. The question is: should I keep two An-Windr?

6 Likes