September 2019 Challenge Event [Knights of Avalon] & October 2019 Challenge Event [Pirates of Corellia]

I plan to try him out. His tile damage is insane for a three-star, and it should be especially effective against the blue enemies in Avalon.

I just wanna know what upcoming events

I’m guessing there’s going to be the vampire thingy. With the Halloween heroes. Whatever it’s called.

:wink:

2 Likes

Pirates are up in October

2 Likes

Can I know what’s the date?

1 Like

That’s cool, I like pirate stuff… but when do the vampire heroes come back again? Shouldn’t that coincide with Halloween?

That will be awesome

1 Like

I’d like heroes from either pirates or the vampire set. Either one would be better than all the Banes and Friar Tucks and Priscas etc. I’ve been getting.

1 Like

Challenge events are always the second Wednesday of the month so pirates will be on the 9th.

2 Likes

Thank you to let me know :smile::heart:

1 Like

Yup both will show up in October. Pirates in early October and the Halloween event should span the end of October and beginning of November. There is no set date for the Halloween event yet

2 Likes

They’ve now changed it to Wednesday start though, since challenge events got extended by one day. Still the same principle, but just a minor change.

2 Likes

You’re right. I fixed it.

1 Like

Oct 9th will be my Birthday! Hope I will do good.

1 Like

any news on new heros for halloween or will they be the same 3?

I believe they will be the same as easter and summer events had the same ones from last year

2 Likes

good point

20 poor Vladssssss