September 2019 Challenge Event [Knights of Avalon] & October 2019 Challenge Event [Pirates of Corellia]

The September 2019 Challenge Event has been announced as Knights of Avalon, and October 2019 has been announced as Pirates of Corellia:

In the meantime, you can read about new Beta versions of the Challenge Events here:

16 Likes

Hello Mariamne,

Thanks, but can you let us know exactly when? This month? Next month?
Thanks in advance for any clarification.
Fernando

Hello Zarkov
Marianme’s post is 1 year-old, therefore doesn’t apply to the current situation

Challenge of Teltoc is currently available in the game and next event is probably Avalon, if SGG keep the same order as usual and doesn’t reintroduce Pirates.

Have fun

3 Likes

Do you have a specific page/post that keeps track of upcoming events? I would like to know how much time I have to earn Swagbucks for a Google Play gift card, to which I will buy gems to try my luck at getting The Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter. I’m also interested in the next Atlantis event to try my luck again. Thank you for your time and effort in providing people like myself, the information that really takes the fun of the game to the next level.

I don’t have a specific page, but i found some for you that might answer your questions. The calendars are made by the players, so it is possible, once the September one will be made, that the information is off a day or two.
Although some patterns have been seen in the past for the dates of events and Atlantis, the devs also has a tendency to do as they wish :joy:
July Calendar
August Calendar

With these 2 calendars, you can speculate on the date of upcoming events for September.
As for Atlantis, it begins on the fourth Thursday of the Month, so it should start on September 26. I linked the topic specific to that question
Atlantis Calendar

For your Hatter and CC desire, you might need to wait some time for a try at these two. In the past weeks, both Avalon and Pirates have been in beta and the devs once said that they intended to release as the first revamped version of events, the Pirates and that the initial plan was for September.
Keep in mind that is very speculative at the moment, as no official information on what September event will be had been said.
Anyhow, i linked the V23 beta thread
Current Beta for V23
I hope these will be useful for you
It is always a pleasure to help a fellow member
Have fun and take care :grin:

9 Likes

Thank you so much. I have become addicted to the game and I’ve found the number 1 theme that is constant through out the game, “Preparation”, lol.

2 Likes

Absolutely, it is always useful to know what is coming soon :grinning:
Glad i could help

Have fun

2 Likes

Anybody knows what will be the upcoming monthly challenge event.TIA for the answer :blush:

It will most likely be one of the following:

1. Avalon
  2. Revamped Pirates
  3. Revamped Avalon

But no one know for sure. Probably not even Small Games themselves.

@zephyr1 probably merge or closure as this has been asked bevor pretty often

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Thanks for this thread, @zephyr1. You do a great job keeping us in the know. I use our alliance message exclusively to keep everyone up-to-date on what events are coming when, so this kind of stuff is super valuable to me.

7 Likes

@Novo Something that might interest you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We now know the answer: Avalon

7 Likes

That’s exciting :blush: Looking forward for the new event and wondering how difficult the last stages will be

4 Likes

I wonder if the drop of energy flasks will be improved to keep up with all of these new activities! Emblem quests, Atlantis Rises, now 5 days of events… boy my world energy hurts.

6 Likes

Like that there’s new heroes, but why no Epic love? Would have made more sense to add 1 of each. There’s already an abundance of legendaries that 99% of the player base will never have. Give us more rares and epics to enjoy.

15 Likes

I, and many others, suggested adding more 3* and 4*, and not just 5*.

The 3* were added after that initial suggestion, but no 4* were added after, unfortunately.

7 Likes

Even though I purposely prevented myself from wandering into beta threads for not wanting to be spoiled, some of the information would still be inevitably trickled out into normal discussion threads…

Looks like mob enemy template turns hero will strike again here and in Pirates in October.

I am not sure if I am in the minority or not, but I am still kind of sad that the dev would not want to incorporate more knights (of the round table) into the fold. Sure, not every one can be famous and is a Lancelot, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be important.
A few came to mind, Galahad, Tristian, Gawain, Percival, Bors. Yes, I know this will undoubted get into, if you included this person, how come you didn’t add this person type of debate. But I am kind of in the camp of… I am tired of seeing Lancelot all the time, let someone else share the spot light.

Hope the challenge event coins aren’t too difficult to come by. Better yet, perhaps let challenge event coins become loot drops in chests, raid tourneys, titan drops, etc. Otherwise, the devs really should’ve let the EHT to be available for the challenge events too.

3 Likes

At the very least, there are 15 challenge coins rewarded by completing all tiers. With suspicious chests or reaching mid-high ranks, that would comlpete at least 20 coins, valid for 2 summons.

Seems much better than no chance of pulling without gems

7 Likes

Wow!! Lady of the Lake artwork is amazing! One of the best like top5

1 Like