🔵 [Sep 8, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Not the team. I guess, Kashhrek is a Wizard?

1 Like

Finished with this team. Only Eve is emblemed. Used some health to keep Mel and Triton alive. By next round, I should have Lianna at 3/70 or better to give her a try.

3 Likes

Totally right :rofl: Brienne in place of Kash :astonished:

1 Like

My team this time:

• Melendor +17
  • Tiburtus +17
  • Caedmon 4^70
  • Ranvir 2^60
  • Melia 3^50

Compared to last time, Melendor is up 3 talents, Tiburtus is up 4, and Ranvir is in for Brienne 3^50. Would have liked to have kept Brienne for the green stack, but my understanding is that her attack boost doesn’t stack with Ranvir’s, where Melia’s crit boost does.

Anyway, with Melendor, the mob waves are pretty easy, since he is almost always ready to heal when a heal is needed. Entered the boss wave with all specials ready. In the boss wave, I was shocked at the synergy this team has. I mean, with Tiburtus’ defense down, Melia’s crit boost, and Ranvir’s attack boost, the damage I was doing was just stupid. Chao was half dead before I knew it. He did manage to fire once, and he hit Melendor, knocking him off full mana, and requiring me to use a whole three minor healing potions. Turns out, that was the only time a boss fired. Finished Horghall with tiles and Brienne with a ramming pulverizer.

Emblems take Melendor to +18, but leave Tiburtus just short of +18. Since I’m lacking a good green project, the green trainer hero goes to my second Melendor, who is approaching 2^50.

5 Likes

I brought Chao +9 - Zimkitha +8 - Buddy +9 - Khagan 3/63 - Melendork

Here are some nice action shots I managed to get:

And here’s what I did with the winnings:

7 Likes

Hahaha, Melendork. Good one :rofl:

3 Likes

Well I tried to two man the first level on my alt but got to the bosses and forgot how hard their initial strikes hit. My healer gets knocked out, leaving only Tiburtus. He gets 1-2 punched from Lianna and Horghall. Lianna fires her special and Horghall gave him a right hook to the face. At least I can make it to the bosses. Hopefully I can get some druids and a ranger or two more (looking at you Chao!) to be able to do this trial properly on my alt.

5 Likes

Tried it with my shiny new Melendor. was more confident because I had a healer along.

still softened up the bosses for Stage 3 with 1 dragon attack, 5 bombs and 5 axes. in hindsight could have done it with less items. I have enough firepower here to do so as long as I keep Mel and Seshat alive (Sesh to dispel Brienne’s buff).

Mel replaced Chao in my lineup, as there are no purple bosses. triple stacking Green made it easier to run through the mobs. will have to think if Chao is more useful though, his mana cut might help versus the bosses if i don’t do carpet bombing next time

4 Likes

I’ve got 5 maxed 4*s for this one —
Triton (emblemed 18 or so), Tiburtus, Caedmon (emblemed +19), Melendor (emblemed +4), Gadeirus.

Despite the healers, I had to dip into healing potions to keep everyone alive. A couple of axes to soften them up, antidotes to remove debuffs. A couple of mana potions to charge my buff removers.

Muggy ate the trainer (almost up to 50 for the next 3* tourney/event). Haven’t decided if it’s worth going to +20, or better to feed up Melendor, or wait for something 5* to come along. (I feel my hopes for getting something in Avalon getting too high, so I need to prepare myself for disappointment…)

4 Likes