🏅 [Sep 8, 2019] 21st Raid Tournament! — 2* Rush Attack, All Elements

3 hours to go in the tournament and my defense is still 0-0. Oh well, soon I’ll be able to use those 5 feeders.

3 Likes

Day 5

Offense

I won all 5 attacks.

Interestingly, the teams I faced were a tad weaker than yesterday, which I don’t really understand.

Matchmaking, amirite? :man_shrugging:

Defense

I was attacked 3 times so far today, with 2 wins and 1 loss.

That brings me to 6-9, a 40% win rate, and a C Defense Grade.

Ranking

I’m currently Top 5%, and think I have a decent shot at staying there for rewards.

3 Likes

Top 1%

3x ETT / 10x monk emblems / reset token

1 Like

I ended up staying in the Top 5%, and got roughly the worst possible rewards for it. :laughing:

5 Likes

top 1% with 10 emblems again. scabbard for my ascension mat. yay

2 Likes

I got very nice loot on both accounts. On my alt I got orb of magic, 2 ETT, 1 EHT, 30 druid emblems.

And this is my main:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Pretty pleased with my loot

Edit:

Pulled 4* Yellow troops - a major missing piece of the puzzle. Certainly icing on the cake.

6 Likes

And, more importantly, I really enjoyed playing and re-learning how to use 2* heroes.

I maxxed Sha ji Ragnhild Farid Layla and Needler from the bottom up.

If there’s another tournament I would definitely look at Zudak instead of Fardid and maybe an attack or Def buffer, especially for a Bloody Battle

3 Likes

This was truly a pathetic experience.

Bought the offer with trainers to at least play with them using the tournament. Bought 2 times flag refill. Still ended up in 25% with mystic vision tier rewards. Never gonna be that stupid ever again.

One still has to be lucky to get good loot at top 1%. Congrats to all the lucky ones :slight_smile:
Finished top 10% and received a compass and 10 emblems which is basically on par with my last loot that was top 1

2 Likes

Ended up dropping to top 5% halfway through the day and my A Grade defense didn’t boost me up.

Decent loot for 5% excited to get the reset emblem (5% chance to pull)

4 Likes

Mine is pretty bad for 1% tier.
Offense 23-2
Defense 9-5, A grade every day

2 Likes

Finished in the top 10! Really happy, got a plenty of emblems, 2 3* troops, and an orb :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Came in the top 1%, ranked 8824. The loot was a bit disappointing but I thoroughly enjoyed the tournament, lost a few matches that I had no excuse not to win and missed out on playing one attack on day 3. I still think it was nice to see people with a global ranking of around 1.5 million mixing it up with the best of them.

1 Like
Day Attack Attack Points Defense Grade Defense Points Total
1 5-0 2045 1-0 A 900 2945
2 9-1 1792 6-0 A 900 5637
3 12-3 1636 6-1 A 900 8173
4 13-4 650 6-1 A 900 9723
5 13-4 0 7-1 A 900 10623

3 Likes

Congratulations! That’s an awesome placement, way to go!

1 Like

Top 25% after my defense team dropped to D rank. Got nothing noteworthy, but I’m ok with the few free emblems and easy raid chest fills.

Since I got no heroes to train currently, I’m raising an arbitrairy collection of 1 and 2*s in case they make another one of these tournaments.

I fed all my maxed 2* heroes. Since my defense was 20-0, I will do exactly the same thing next time. I will set up the right heroes and after that I will level them up, like I did this time. That’s why I’ve been attacked only by weak opponents. It takes me no more than 3 hours to level the 5 heroes in defense and the rest of the day till beginning to level some more to have the attack teams. It seems this strategy is the safest and easiest for reaching 1%. Yes, I will spend a lot of food, but the ham is free and easy to get. Emblems, epic tokens and items, not really.

Well during the tournament I was oposed to people with level 17, 20, etc…Offense and defense.
In the end: Why not? Its a good way for beginners to participate more in the game and get a chance to win something. I had fun playing with 2* heroes (got 1% :slight_smile: )
Way to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes