🏅 [Sep 8, 2019] 21st Raid Tournament! — 2* Rush Attack, All Elements

I love the tournamets with 3*, but 2* is silly

2 Likes

As I remember, I’ve had a Leyla and a ShaJi fighting in wars for quite a while…

8 Likes

no you didnt get my point , so be it , i cannot argue with someone who not understand at all , then be happy with *1 and *2 roll every month and go pay 20 slot more for leveled *1 and *2. newbie player should levelup their *3 to compete , now they need to levelup *1 and *2 lol , i wonder if it would help them or kill them. use your little brain to understand. for Old player , its easy to levelup *1 and *2 to max.

Look, you don’t really have a point… thing is, there is a 2* tourney going on right now, and SG doesn’t give a damn on your (or anyone else’s for that matter) opinion about it.

4 Likes

Niiice, my alt still has some levelled 2*

But in general: this suxx :stuck_out_tongue: never thought this would happen…

Edit: the more I think about, the more I’m laughing :slight_smile:

Bahahaha. Been waiting for this. heats popcorn The game is supposed to be fun. This is fun. I’m entering! :grin:

15 Likes

I kept my Sha Ji out of sentment, now i can put my mascotte in a raid :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

This is stupiest thing, what have ever done in this game. Why I would level up food? Even 3* are mostly food. Is 1* tournament coming soon?

1 Like

Here ya go zeph :coffee: you’re gonna need this more than I do.

Hmm… methinks this would be a great time to run up the score in the counting thread. :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, I remember that. I liked 2* tourneys in beta. I just had hoped they would let us know when 2* tourneys were possible.

If they were always possible, why even say ‘They are coming’? That makes one think they were disabled and would be enabled at a future date. I guess that’s just my current confusion at seeing it pop up so soon after an update.

2 Likes

I joined without looking at what i needed :rofl::rofl:

Feeders!
So im glad to help lift everyones score and hopfully better loot, your welcome :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s definitely hard not to be caught by surprise by it, even knowing it was coming at some point. A 1* Tournament would have been better first, since they’re faster to acquire and level. That would also have given the clear message that 2* were possible.

9 Likes

I just cant believe we’re supposed to buy more storage to keep maxed feeder heros

5 Likes

2* tourney with 1* troops =
#omnishambles

1 Like

Brogan’s time to shine

tenor%20(19)

18 Likes

Filling my Raid Chest like, “oh look, a Summon Token!”

14 Likes

Why would you level feeders, when prizes in tournament are so dull? Leveling might be fast but the change to get matts or ehts out of tournament is minimal. You are already a winner if you don’t level a single feeder but spare your food for better heroes.

I usually finished in top1-5% but I don’t remember last time I got more than silver tokens and some diamonds out of it.

3 Likes

…because I think the idea is fun?

I know, I know, what is this “fun” you speak of?

:man_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Oh, shoots. It came this soon?! I gotta power level some two stars!

2 Likes

Now that in in, can I get out of it? It’s locked my trainers and feeders for Defence team and I want to use them of course to level something other than 2*, bah.

1 Like