๐Ÿ… [Sep 8, 2019] 21st Raid Tournament! โ€” 2* Rush Attack, All Elements

Take a look at this thread for starters, but keep in mind that the post Iโ€™m linking to by @Wondermoose is discussing a different tournament, so the starting values wonโ€™t match up with this 2* tourney. But the concepts are there.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/raid-tournaments-overview-attacking-matchmaking-scoring-restrictions-special-rules-and-rewards/113805/6?u=fizban

I think the key concept that applies to you in particular for this tournament may be: What was your STRONGEST possible eligible team at the start of the tournament? It has been found that this is a big determining factor in where your scoring starts; so the strongest teams at the beginning of the tournament will generally have a points advantage - that is, if someone has a much stronger team than you and you both win 10-0 or go 22-3 or whatever, they will have score more points from attacking than you have because their starting point was higher.

I myself had almost the WEAKEST possible team at the start of this tournament (Team Power 757) because I wanted to experiment with it.

And my DAY 4 started with a loss, which put me at 4 losses, so Iโ€™m out at 12-4 (and not going to buy in for any further). Still, not too bad for only using unleveled 2* for this tournament. :smiley:

Good gaming!

2 Likes