šŸ… [Sep 8, 2019] 21st Raid Tournament! ā€” 2* Rush Attack, All Elements

Itā€™s been around half a year since the last time I use one of these heroesā€¦ (Needler on Trials of Nature last stage :rofl:)

5 Likes

Just pulled Sha Ji. I was so happy like I pulled a legendary or something :joy:

11 Likes

No warning? It has always been clearly stated in the rules. I read the full rules 2 months ago and built my 2-star teams for this.

4 Likes

So thatā€™s the reason why Zero returned in the game.

5 Likes

This might end up being my favorite post in this thread. :rofl:

3 Likes

I disagree.

Even for newer players, including me, leveling up 3* heroes and up has always been the way to go. Thereā€™s no guide anywhere telling us to max out 1*/2* heroes. And most have never even considered that starting out. If anything, this benefits the top/old players who have maxed out heroes and have free space to maybe level up these feeders.

Posted this in another thread. For someone conserving hero capacity and with limited inventory, it feels like you hit some kind of wall for a week because you canā€™t use these feeders to level up your regular heroes. And no, donā€™t force me to upgrade inventory just for this event. I would do that on my capacity.

Well I hope this event better give better loot for everyone who participated (maybe especially those 75%) for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

This met bad feedback in beta. Bad feedback after tournaments were originally released. And is meeting bad feedback now.

@Petri why do you guys think this is still a good idea even after all the lash back?

7 Likes

What genius thought that a 2* tournament makes any sense? 1 and 2 star characters are food for training higher level characters. Heck, it took me a while to get 3* characters leveled up when I discovered you had 3* tournaments. Setting up something where we have to level up 2* characters is ludicrous. And worse, I didnā€™t even notice the * level until after Iā€™d joined up and as Iā€™ve noticed in other threads, once you sign up, you canā€™t get out.

I guess now that I know this foolishness is possible, Iā€™ll have to actually pay attention to the * limit before I sign up for a tournament, but I really hope you come to your senses and donā€™t do this to us again. Thanks.

3 Likes

My day has come!

18 Likes

This is what I think about 1* and 2* tournaments.
Long story short they could make sense if there wouldnā€™t be just one tournament.

Iā€™m thinking that there should always be 3 kind of weekly raid, always following the weekly rules:

• required level: 1
    • only 1* heroes and troops allowed
  • required level 10
    • level 2* heroes and and troops (or below) allowed
  • required level 20
    • weekly raid with 3*, 4* and 5* rotation and annexed troops limit

We shouldnā€™t try to slow down the progress of new players by tunnelling them into focus on empowering 1* and 2* heroes.

The solution?

Level cap on heroes and worse reward tiers for 1* and 2* leagues.
If new players want to play relaxed they could not bother with rewards and just grow a 3+20 army to fight wars, 6* titans, low tier events and weekly raids but if they want to compete and grow theyā€™ll skip empowering too much 1 and 2 star heroes and troops avoiding to end with a frustrated all my efforts were in vain feeling.

3 Likes

SG please give me the option of opting out from the tournament. The 5 slot for the feeder forcefully took is giving me headacheā€¦

1 Like

Probly wonā€™t hear any feedback from devs until tomorrow if ever

Just so everyone is aware

2 Likes

I I will not waste my time effort or money for this.

Farid finally gets to cosy up to Natalya on the bench

vVgEz4P

5 Likes

I am at a loss for words, but wait a second, Iā€™m found again. 1* and 2* hero tournaments, seriously, who came up with this and what could possibly be the motivation for moving forward with said idea other than to make people expand their hero roster which costs gems, the most purchased item in the game. SG has something great with this game and that is the fact that people are spending some serious money on it, happily I might add, and you reward the members of the community with something that can only be described as a slap in the face and a complete waste of time. Now that I think of it, wasting our time might be exactly what youā€™re looking to do. If we all rush in and try to actually compete in this garbage we will have to use valuable resources thus slowing our progress and making us more susceptible to making purchases to catch back up with that lost time. Who cares what the motivation is, this is garbage and you know it. Itā€™s just not possible for you not to. Get real SG and show us support by never doing these tournaments again. Yaba Daba Do Crew!!!

4 Likes

If theyā€™re doing 2* and 1* tournaments, why did they never make challenge, seasonal or atlantis 1* or 2* heroes?

This is quite lame.

5 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks itā€™s fun? Itā€™s gonna take about 10 hours to fully max a team of 2stars with a TC19, Iā€™m doing it lol, going to enjoy playing with these critters

5 Likes

Stillā€¦ One post related to OPā€¦ I think at this tournament, with rush attack, the best tank is a blue one. Green is the only colour with no heroes having a buff for all allies.

Toril ftw. I had the choice of every 2stars after a night of TC2, chose this lineup. Gonna max them by the end of day

3 Likes

10 char for upload

6 Likes