👑 [Sep 2019] New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Ouch… I’m afraid to pull now …lol

1 Like

Bad luck…

Didnt expected much, but this is truly annoying.

4 Likes

Yeah in rare she kept taking away that little bit of mana I was trying to charge on Mnesseus to debuff her with that minion of hers. I can see how incredibly annoying she can be as tank in a raid.

1 Like

Encountered the shielded chest last stage of epic. Harder to kill as its shielded, so watch the number to the left before you can take it out. Nice feature though, otherwise there was no real challenge in epic :cry:.

5 Likes

Not happy with the rewards. I count on challenge events for a good ascension item. Very sad.

3 Likes

The Rewards have effectively been increased across the board. Can you say more about what you’re unhappy about vs. past Challenge Events?

5 Likes

Absolutely in the past you would get a 4 star ascenion item for completing legendary. Now to get one you have to reach top 100

3 Likes

That is not the case. I’ve been doing completion of all tiers since about March, and you have not gotten a 4-star ascension item for legendary completion in at least that long. I would have been keenly aware if you did, because at least one of them would have been the darts I’m starving for.

4 Likes

What? Perhaps in an alternate reality you got 4* AM :joy:

Wow, this forum is rude. I guess playing since july 2017 means nothing for experience. Perhaps i am incorrect. I will be sure to keep my thoughts to myself in the future.

That would be a good reason to dislike the Rewards — but there’s never been a 4* Ascension Mat in Completion Rewards.

Here are the past Rewards for other Challenge Events:

5 Likes

Okay, I’m having one heckuva time finishing the last level in Epic. My team is Rigard-Tib-BT-Skittles-Caedemon. All maxed and emblemed. My other maxxed 4s are Boril, Grimm, Kiril, Chao, and Sonya. I just have no way to keep up with their mana control and healing. Anyone got tips for me?

1 Like

Chao could be useful for mana control.

There’s also always nuking/carpeting bombing with Arrows, Axes, and Bomb Attacks.

1 Like

That’s no true, I did a pull last month and I didn’t get the bonus hero

You don’t always get a HOTM, the question was whether HOTM always appear at the end of Summons.

If you get any Bonus Draws, they show at the end.

But obviously normally you don’t get a Bonus Draw, since it’s only a 1.3% chance per Summons.

3 Likes

Same here but worse. I know it’s a gamble but sheesh. I got 8 Bauchans, Kad, and Sartana. That’s it for non-feeders. Well, I fed 5 Bauchans, too.

Only Avalon hero I don’t have now is Black Knight.

Glad to see Grazul joining my bench, too. Very happy. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Pulling out the receipts!!! I love it!

3 Likes

I did three 10x pulls on both profiles. Only got 3 stars and some duplicate 4 stars. I was happy to get Merlin on both since he’s new for me and I’m really weak in purples on one profile. Mind you, I didn’t need 3, thank you very much.

I know I should be disappointed but I’m fine with it. I have a full roster already, I’m just looking for better heroes.

I tell myself that I’ve already got the main meal… I’m just looking for some fancy desserts :grinning:

4 Likes

9 Likes