šŸ‘‘ [Sep 2019] New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Lady of the Lake blow a hole in my mana pots reservesā€¦

1 Like

I did 100 summons in Avalon. No HOTM. No Event 5*
I am spent. I cannot spend anymore money. :frowning:
I really wanted any of the Event 5*

5* - Quintus, Marjana, Richard, Vivica
4* - Merlin X 4, Sir Lancelot X 3, Wu Kong X 2, Boril X 2, Grimm, Colen, Boldtusk
3* - Bauchan X 5, and a ton of feeders

No Black Knight, Lady of the Lake, or Guinevere
:cry:

2 Likes

Summoning result (tiny sample):

Had 300 gems I was saving for yellow. But, I figured, already having a bad day, why not. Canā€™t get any worse.

Threw my 300 gems in for the event summon and pulled an Oberon.

:man_shrugging:

Probably best I did it when I was already in a bad mood.

Oh well, at least I can get some unfarmable AMs from the event.

3 Likes

Dear E&P,
You just totally made my day with the Black Knightā€™s taunt!! Thanks :blush::blush::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I finish some moments ago the rare and didnā€™t find any chest :frowning:

The levels are tougher than I remember but thatā€™s fair enough considering the changes in loot.
The last level of legendary was very difficult. Lady of the Lakeā€™s minions are a total nightmare. Hopefully with less Hp in raids she wont be as tough to beat. I ranked top 100 but that wonā€™t last.

3 Likes

Though he is really annoying after he taunts you several times. But I killed him anywayā€¦

I donā€™t have a decent team to do anything other than Rare unfortunately.
I completed it and got 2 chests.

I will keep replaying them in hopes to find more. They seem really, annoyingly rare though :frowning:Hope I can at least just get 10, then I will be happy.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, 15 summons now (2 with the coins)ā€¦ 14 classic 3stars + wu duplicate. Starts to be not funny anymore :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok so i have a fully maxed with some emblems 3* team and Iā€™m worried with these extra stages that completion event rewards will only be for the strongest of players. I made it to level 13 in rare and every hero got annihilated (though Iā€™m lucky to have Muggy to save the day).

I have gone past level 10 in epic and legendary yet but Iā€™m nervous they are going to be too difficult for event completion.

Also, Iā€™ve done 13 rare levels and 3 epic levels so far and no challenge coins have popped up? Are they really going to make it that hard to get an rng coin?!

Iā€™m with you there, I wasted 2600 gems on feeder heroes that I could have gotten from the Training camps. What a rip off! Nine 3* and One 4*. Are you kidding me! People do not waste your money or gems on this Seasonal event. 63% chance at summoning a feeder hero. Iā€™m NOT wasting anymore of my money on this game, its gotten worse and worse as time goes by.

2 Likes

Same here, didnt spend much, but thats it. Gonna buy my dog a t-bone steak instead, that makes me happy. Wondering how much the pros spend to get their desired heroes? But it makes the pain a bit easier, now i know im not alone on the ā€œagainst all oddsā€-front! Will save my EHT, if SG decides to give me some and thats it, no more challenge event heroes for me. Im not angry, just feel a bit cheated, since i havent got a single event or 4/5 star atlantis hero since may and im always doing about 10-20 summons each month looking at 3stars or classic 4stars, so stop before getting angry :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I really like the bump in emblems for the completion rewards. Was it previously R/E/L 5/10/20???

3 Likes

The event is absolutely CRAP. Sorry for caps but it is. Again average players will not be able to get pass trough the end. How much should be a player BR to pass the epic 12th level? 4k? it is ridiculous. I do have 3 healers and 2 hitters to kill the one. Thats all. Jokers. Thanks for the circus event.

1 Like

Mana issues all over the event. And titans. This is really annoying. Itā€™s getting worst. All my allys are complaining. It happened to me several times in several stages. Itā€™s getting my nerves. By the way I won lady of the lake with only 300 gems. On my Alt account.

4 Likes

Yes, and R had no unfarmable ascension mat. Now we get a warm cape which is very awesome

5 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to those two gloves, assuming I can get them. Mayhaps Skittleskull needs more than 7 nodes of emblems.

2 Likes

Just had a 21 minute battle with Morgan le Fay or whatever her damn name is. Just couldnā€™t do enough damaged before she healed and Danza kept freezing himself over and over.

Finally did enough to kill her. Danza is out! Need to adjust my team I thinkā€¦ that was stressful

3 Likes

I just made It through legendary and Iā€™m gueesing this it what hell feels like.
LotL and Guin were constantly healing themself. I brought battle items with me to kill those pesky minions but at some point I ran out and the fight became completely stationary. Had to restart.
The second time I brought Tornados, Dragon Attacks and Time Stops. Spammed them until LotL was down and I only had to deal with two bosses. I donā€™t see a way to get through without those items.

7 Likes

I pulled bauchan have him at 3.27 now and fornthe first time ranked 131st in rare with 3 chest so far

1 Like