👑 [Sep 2019] New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

I’ll set aside 3 for you :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, but 1 is more than enough.

1 Like

Until you get him and want him on every war team team lol

1 Like

Yes, but i would wait for 36 scopes like 5 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have a single event hero after 9 months playing this game. I’m focused on getting the gloves for completion. I always need gloves.

This will be my first Avalon and I have been saving my gems for it. I have enough for a ten pull plus two more, though I will probably just do the ten pull (plus any challenge coins ones that I can scrape the coins for) and save the rest of my gems for either season 3 or an upcoming Atlantis or other event. Or at least that is what I tell myself, before I throw all my saved gems at the same event and then regret it when the next one comes round and I only have enough for one pull.

I would love any of those heroes, even though I don’t have the mats for any of them. In particular I would like Guinevere because my holy bench is awful.

I am not going to be chasing though. The only event heroes I have managed to pull so far are Peters, Pixie and Guardian Bat. Peters is on my main team and Pixie is maxed and quite possibly my favourite 3* hero after almost singlehandedly getting me past the Dark Lord yesterday. With that in mind, I won’t even be disappointed if all I manage to pull is Bauchan because you never know just how useful any of the heroes can be until you use them.

2 Likes

Bauchan is indeed useful, possibly one of the best 3* tank for tournaments.

1 Like

I am always happy to get another hero that can reduce mana so would be happy with him, though I wouldn’t turn away any of those 5* ones either. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Avalon 5* heroes are a very solid bunch, good luck! I will also be doing at least 10-15 pulls.

2 Likes

They certainly seem to be a great group and it is hard to pick which one I would want the most. At the moment, Guinevere is top of the list because of my lack of holy healers and lack of 5* healers, but the others look equally amazing.

Good luck to you too.

I Will be doing at least 10 pulls .
I Hope you good luck !

1 Like

Do we know if there will be any new Avalon heroes at this months portal? I recall some announcement they made saying each event would have new heroes each time, like Lady, Black Knight, but it wasn’t clear if they meant each year or each cycle.

Can any beta testers chime in?

No new heroes for Avalon it was just updated in September. Nothing new in beta. Lady and BK are permanent residents of Avalon

1 Like

I was a complete beginner last time around and so wasn’t able to progress very far. I’m very ctp but have enough gems for a couple of draws even though I’m not expecting much from that. (Okay, I admit I’m quietly hoping for my second 5* :stuck_out_tongue:)

Last month I completed a rare challenge level for the first time. Hopefully I can improve on that. At least I know I can do better than my last Avalon event! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m expecting to do around 60-65 pulls this Avalon. Here’s to lady luck, I hope you are in a good mood

2 Likes

Fin is the new Gravey.
My maxed Merlin gets dusty.
Way too squishy even @+5.

1 Like

Ok good to know. Finley will be part of the super team I’m currently working on :relieved:

1 Like

I thought Avalon reflected blue? Or am I going nuts? Anyway, I am hoping to get Bauchan this time because I would love to have him for the 3 star very fast tourneys. Should I land any of the 5 stars I would be ecstatic but I am being realistic.

You’re correct

20 blues

1 Like

New thread for February 2020 Knights of Avalon!

=> 👑 [Feb 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

1 Like