👑 [Sep 2019] New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Does anyone know if the chest will still appear even when replaying stages? Or its the first time you clear a stage and Thats it

They appear completely at random, and can be during any time you’re playing a Stage.

They’re pretty rare, too. You won’t run into a ton of them, if the appearance rate is the same as Beta.

I have an idea. The first time you encounter a suspicious chest, take a ss when the miniature sword shows 1 and put the picture in OP. In this way, every member visiting the forum, understands correctly. There are a lots of viewers I guess and many don’t understand english so well or at all. I even wasn’t sure how it works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now I have both avalon 4* :grin:

3 Likes

Okay, just went against the Black Knight and has his special activate and when he takes damage when it is active, it literally says, “Just a flesh wound”. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I kept reading it in Duke Nukem’s voice too!! That made it more hilarious!!

12 Likes

Wow, that was fast. I guess some players were ready with feeders for this event.

14k gems and only food… 0 5* heroes… Good bye, the game!

3 Likes

Better Wed than weekend )

1 Like

Wow…autoplayed most of the stages with my alt…then came level 11…with Lancelot and that nice Black Knight and…after 8 minutes I lost^^ ugh. Not sooo good…

1 Like

No Hell or Proteus? Or even Merlin, Hansel, Gretel…

So just finished the rare
So far got 3 suspicious chest one on each final 3 stages

4 Likes

My first (and second) challenge coins. :grin:

And yeah, that was a miserable score given the extra 10,000 bonus.

One… two… er, they’re what shape again? :laughing:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: pentagon my dear​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Oopsie, good catch!

I took care of fixing that, thanks!

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if Sir Lancelot is worth maxing? Based on his statistics I find him pretty helpful at titan but I might be wrong. My red stack is Wilbur, Kelile, Scarlett and Wu Kong so he would replace Kelile.

Not on rare, ofc… :smiley: I think I won’t have those problems on epic or legendary…

Use Carver then. Don’t let him fire, feed mana to Carver if is so dangerous :joy:

And I forgot Belith. She can dispel their specials. I will start tonight, I’m not at home now, but I don’t think I’ll have troubles with these new heroes. Besides, all my 3* heroes are +6. Made them this way only for events.

Great :slight_smile: my alt doesn’t have Belith or Carver, didn’t get them yet (hahaha many Friar Tucks^^), so it will remain tough…with my normal acc it’s absolutely no problem :smiley: there’s a nice levelled Belith and some other good 3*…

And how many coins do they drop? I’d guess 1, but who knows.

There are already discussions about this here:

@zephyr1 merge?

1 Like