👑 [Sep 2019] New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Rewards have effectively been increased across the board. Can you say more about what you’re unhappy about vs. past Challenge Events?

5 Likes

Absolutely in the past you would get a 4 star ascenion item for completing legendary. Now to get one you have to reach top 100

3 Likes

That is not the case. I’ve been doing completion of all tiers since about March, and you have not gotten a 4-star ascension item for legendary completion in at least that long. I would have been keenly aware if you did, because at least one of them would have been the darts I’m starving for.

4 Likes

What? Perhaps in an alternate reality you got 4* AM :joy:

Wow, this forum is rude. I guess playing since july 2017 means nothing for experience. Perhaps i am incorrect. I will be sure to keep my thoughts to myself in the future.

That would be a good reason to dislike the Rewards — but there’s never been a 4* Ascension Mat in Completion Rewards.

Here are the past Rewards for other Challenge Events:

5 Likes

Okay, I’m having one heckuva time finishing the last level in Epic. My team is Rigard-Tib-BT-Skittles-Caedemon. All maxed and emblemed. My other maxxed 4s are Boril, Grimm, Kiril, Chao, and Sonya. I just have no way to keep up with their mana control and healing. Anyone got tips for me?

1 Like

Chao could be useful for mana control.

There’s also always nuking/carpeting bombing with Arrows, Axes, and Bomb Attacks.

1 Like

That’s no true, I did a pull last month and I didn’t get the bonus hero

You don’t always get a HOTM, the question was whether HOTM always appear at the end of Summons.

If you get any Bonus Draws, they show at the end.

But obviously normally you don’t get a Bonus Draw, since it’s only a 1.3% chance per Summons.

3 Likes

Same here but worse. I know it’s a gamble but sheesh. I got 8 Bauchans, Kad, and Sartana. That’s it for non-feeders. Well, I fed 5 Bauchans, too.

Only Avalon hero I don’t have now is Black Knight.

Glad to see Grazul joining my bench, too. Very happy. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Pulling out the receipts!!! I love it!

3 Likes

I did three 10x pulls on both profiles. Only got 3 stars and some duplicate 4 stars. I was happy to get Merlin on both since he’s new for me and I’m really weak in purples on one profile. Mind you, I didn’t need 3, thank you very much.

I know I should be disappointed but I’m fine with it. I have a full roster already, I’m just looking for better heroes.

I tell myself that I’ve already got the main meal… I’m just looking for some fancy desserts :grinning:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Just finished the rare quest and didnt encounter any chest for coins…

3 Likes

Congrats! My friend realllly wants Guin - perhaps his hope can be restored with FREE coins :thinking:.

1 Like

I agree Chao holds promise but you’d need mana pots to guarantee use of his mana cut when you need it. Tibs with def down yes, I don’t have skittles as I tend to eat slow mana :thinking:

I went with fast attackers, but carpet bombing as zephyr1 suggested is a good option.

I wonder kirill (attack/def boost) , Tibs, BT (attack boost) , skittles & Caedmon / Chao? Doubling up on colours gives your tiles more power, so not sure on the damage a rainbow defense would do - what level are your 3*troop? More knowledgeable players than I will provide a more confident suggestion.

All specials ready to fire at the beginning of the Boss stage is essential. Good luck :wink:

I’ve been looking everywhere in the forums for this particular topic. Do you have any advice on what heroes and battle items you used. I’ve tried 3 times now to no avail. Thank you for any help you can give an extremely frustrated loser.

Here it is:

Old thread (sill valuable even with little bit different mobs/boss):

2 Likes

Cookie Settings