🔵 [Sep 18, 2019] Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

No changes for me. Fighter class means easy trial.

Boldtusk, Colen, Delilah, Grimm, Little John crushed it.

7 Likes

Nice…

6 Likes

Same team
Last time BT was +14
Gormek now has emblems
No items used, wooo!

Fired Gormak to save that Red gem for the bosses

Elena revived, the four blues killed Nash then Elena popped from Colens :fire:

Azlar stood no chance!

12 Likes

My last team:

My current team:

Done the first 2 stages so far, I think I’ll try the third, too…went smoothly enough. Have to max out Colen or Kelile next after those nice Bauchans, I think - for this trial Colen would be better. Or I put Gretel in when she’s maxed.

7 Likes

Had to use 2 antidotes and one bomb because after I fired a diamond, the bosses were still alive and charged up, but there were barely any tiles of the strong colours on the board.

Thanks to the new barbarian emblems Azlar got to +9, the fighter emblems are saved for Magni who is at 3-70 waiting for 2 telescopes.

6 Likes

Added Gretel and Yunan to my line up. Colen and Sumi took the Bench.

Grimm, BT, Yunan, Gretel and LJ

Was much easier with mana control helping. Grimm died towards the end, mostly because I wasn’t paying attention. It was a rather short fight this time, none of the bosses fired.
Used 1Arrow, 2 Medium/5 small healing pots, 2 bomb attacks.

6 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Big change, Namahage, Valen and Gato is changed even last time was finished stage 3 but with brutal carpet bomb.
Poseidon, Magni and Miki are join in Team now.

The Battle

Great start at boss step, all skill ready and charged except BT, but buff is still in turn. No item used so far.
It is more easier, because we bring 3 blue, and Miki make tiles deals much strong damages.
BT buff att, Grimm defdown are both great synergy, then Poseidon sniper will much harder.
Only use 2 heal and 1 bomb.

The Reward

Emblem keep later for Grimm and Poseidon.
Trainer keep for a while, I do not have decide yet.

Video

6 Likes

Tried the third stage, no chance with only one blue and a lost 3/60 Colen with the last mob wave - I don’t think, I try again. Got them half down, but after Elena fired, it was game over and that Colen would not be the game changer, I think.

2 Likes

Guardian Panther - Grimm - Sumitomo - Colen - Poseidon

Why are the 5* on the outside you may ask. I haven’t started leveling them up yet. So basically I beat the 3 levels with Grimm - Sumitomo - Colen. Colen’s fire and Sumitomo’s counterattack helped. I brought healing and mana pots plus arrows and dragon attacks. Used everything but 1 mana pot I believe. The trainer hero will be fed to Kelile, she’s my red project atm. I’ve already fed the fighter emblems to Sumitomo, he’s +12. Here’s what that looks like:

7 Likes

My team this time:

• Poseidon +2
  • Gormek +19
  • Boldtusk +13
  • Colen 4^70
  • Little John 4^70

Compared to last time, Boldtusk is maxed (up from 3^55) and emblemed, Gormek is up 4 talents, and Little John is in for Grimm. This is one of my best trial teams (especially after finally drawing Boldtusk), so I was disappointed with my performance last time, as I had to resort to moderate item use to finish the trial. I wondered if Little John’s mana control might delay the bosses just enough to make a difference. I swapped him in for Grimm instead of Gormek because I didn’t want to add a third glass cannon to this bunch, even though Grimm has the color advantage against the bosses.

Mob waves were so easy, I had to hold back to keep from wiping them out before getting charged for the boss waves. Got to the boss waves, and fired all specials at Elena, since I didn’t want that reflect to fire without a dispeller in the fold. Got a pretty decent board, and was able to recharge red and yellow specials quickly. Elena fell to Gormek’s second ramming pulverizer, and Azlar burned to death immediately after. Nashgar managed to charge enough to be ready to fire a special, but I killed him before it went off.

Little John was just what the doctor ordered on this trial. The mana control ensured that not a single boss fired, and I never even glanced at my items, even healing potions (thanks, Boldtusk!) The bad news for the bosses of this trial… Azlar’s coming! When I switch him in for Colen (hopefully next time) this one should be even easier!

Gormek is on that last node with a massive cost, so I’m only halfway there after this trial. Boldtusk goes to +14, and will claim emblems for a while before I move back to Poseidon. Trainer hero goes to the aforementioned Azlar; he’s now at 3^26 and lookin’ at them rings like…

7 Likes

Team this time
Poseidon+2, Del +7, GM +9, Kage, BK (gretel was replaced)
Was about the same but the attack boost from BK made it go way faster
One small mana pot used
Not sure about the emblems. BK looks like he might want a few.
No-ones eating the trainer. He’s gonna sit with the others while more rings add up

4 Likes

I tried Lancelot in place of Hu Tao this time (and moved a Grimm over) to see if that mana boost would make my twin Grimms go into a total bloodrage:

Used a couple minor mana pots to trigger a heal or two from Boldtusk (they kept targeting Lancelot which would’ve ruined my whole plan lol) but small cost to win. A blue and yellow diamond going into the final stage made this a breeze:

I plan to put Hu Tao back in next time…if I remember. Hanging on to the emblems for now, not sure what I want to do with them. Marjana gets the trainer hero (currently 4-68).

5 Likes

Simple and effective team. The emblems and trainer hero will be hoarded for future better heroes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay, I have to admit, I was bored, had some WE and…managed to finish it. This time I lost Colen on the first mob stage, but had some scrolls with me, so now I know, he (and every other hero) shouldn’t go under at least 400 HP…boss stage was no problem then, thanks to loaded specials and a good board :slight_smile:
I used one scroll of revival (wouldn’t have been necessary if I had paid enough attention to the HP of Colen), 5 minor mana potions and 19 minor health. I think that’s okay.

I still don’t know who gets the emblems, I think, Boldie wants some when he’s maxed (and deserves them), Barbarian…maybe Gretel, when she’s maxed.

2 Likes

My team last time was Hu Tao, Azar, Boldtusk, Karil and Valen.

The big change was the entry of Misandra in my roster so my team this time was:
Hu Tao (3/60) - Azar (2/31) - Boldtusk (4/24) - Misandra (3/12) - Valen (maxed)

I did the first level on auto, and it was easy enough to do the second. Since I recently reached level 30 I thought I would try the third level just for laughs. I got slaughtered by the mobs and did not reach stage 4 out of 5. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well got bored at work and decided to give stage 3 of the trials a go. Got to the bosses with everyone intact but then this happens:

I just say screw it and use 75 gems to finish this off and victory!

6 Likes

Not really much changes since last time. A few troop levels, some emblem up, but nothing too exciting.

Last time:

This time:

Nobody had enough emblems to get to the next tier. Boldtusk #3 got the trainer.

4 Likes

Boldtusk…

Absolutely…

Not exactly…

Old Team:

New Team:

No effect…

8 Healing Potions
1 Minor Mana Potion
2 Axe Attacks
1 Dragon Attack

Boldtusk/Grimm

Joon

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

This has been one of the easier Trials for me for a while, but this time I didn’t even need any items.

Shiny New Emblems

Hu Tao stepped up twice, but Little John fell short of stepping up.

Clone of the Clone

Boldtusk #3 ate the Trainer Hero

3 Likes

Same team as last time, but Delilah and Kage both went up an emblem rank.

• On the bench: Lancelot, Gretel, Sumitomo, Poseidon, Panther, BT 2, Miki 3.70
  • Up and coming: Magni 4.50, Elena 2.53

Made it to the bosses with everyone ready to go, and two diamonds to boot. I unloaded the specials and popped one of the diamonds. The ensuing cascade proceeded to take out Nashgar and Azlar, and very nearly finished Elena.

Trainer to Elena, emblems to Delilah and Kage.

4 Likes