🏅 [Sep 15, 2019] 22nd Raid Tournament! — 4* Bloody Battle, No Dark/Purple

Do we get our Defensive Grade Bonus on the last battle day?
This tournament ends in about 2 hours, and I’m not sure if I knew and don’t remember, or just never knew if the Defensive bonus is added on the very last battle day.
This would make a significant impact on the final scoring, and ofc the final tier that somebody finishes in.
Thanks!

Yep, you get the last Defense Grade added at the end, right as final rankings are calculated.

1 Like

Even in the first 10k you are at 1%, no matter the tournament. There are over 1 million players. My alt account is 10822 and 1%.

1 Like

Yeah @Scarecrow , I figured that there were a lot of participants. I just didn’t realize that there were *THAT MANY * LOL.
Thanks for the info and the piece (peace) of mind, I was watching that thing like a hawk for the last hour, sincerely expecting to see myself at the top 5% eventually as the tourney came closer and closer to it’s end…
WELL NOW I CAN RELAX!!!

1 Like

IM CALLING 5* BUFF BOOSTER NO NATURE AS THE NEXT TOURNAMENT. This is JUST A HUNCH THAT IM FEELING

Crappy loot for 5%…maybe next time…

3 Likes

Offense: 23W-2L

Defense Grade: E (29% W/L ratio, attacked more than 30 times)

5 Likes

22W-3L, defense E.
Top 5%: trap tools, troop token, 5 emblems.
I’ll keep looking forward to the week where I roll something other than the lowest emblem award for my tier.

4 Likes

Overall, I’m happy to have hit 1% for only the 3rd time - all 4 Tourneys too! Was hoping for a 4 mat, as aside from Farholme recently, I have been in a significant 4* mat drought… Otherwise, the Emblems will help as will the HOTLANTIS COINS.**
GREAT JOB EVERYBODY- UNTIL THE NEXT ONE :wink:

4 Likes

As I expected (+ 1 warm cape)

7 Likes

Day Attack Attack Points Defense Grade Defense Points Total
1 4-1 2785 4-1 A 900 3685
2 8-2 2788 7-2 A 900 7373
3 12-3 2803 12-6 A 900 11076
4 17-3 3088 15-6 A 900 15064
5 17-4 315 17-7 A 900 16279

8 Likes

Nice loot dude! Congrats!

1 Like

@yelnats_24 I like how you did this! Care to share how you are able to make the headers look like that? This is something I’d like to do in the future, especially if I’m unable to update my stats daily.

1 Like

Top 5%. Was B rank on the last day (A rank previously), but what kicked my from top 1% are the 7 missed attacks after losing 4 times.
Got 30 emblems though, so nothing to complain about.

2 Likes

I just copy paste it from excel:

The forum can recognize excel format and automaticaly create the header.

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks a lot! Appreciate this big time!

1 Like

I This was probably my best tournament yet. Easily stayed in top 1% most of the tourney w/o needing gems to continue and B grade defense. This last part is crucial, as my defense has been hammered in prior tournaments. I took seriously last week’s discussion about relying too much on the color on defense and too little on team power/skill. Since my only emblemmed yellow was guardian jackal, I went w/ jackal, Grimm, Wilbur, Hansel, Triton. All have a good number of emblems. And I did much better on defense this time. So lesson learned and implemented: as @zephyr1 said, just b/c purple was excluded isn’t going to turn your bad yellow heroes into good ones (mine weren’t bad, so much as naked lol) .

Edited to add: with the exception of a compass, the loot was worse than my top 5% in last week’s tournament, though

2 Likes

Top 50%, one epic troop token not bad :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well, pretty much.

I got Top 1%, with a pretty solid Rank too, but I got the minimum number of Emblems yet again.

At least I got an EHT too.

The Compass and Reset Emblem should in theory be exciting, but they’re my 14th and 6th, respectively, so they’re most likely to just sit in my Inventory for a long time.

6 Likes

So squeaked by barely in top 1%, overall rank was in the 16k.
The 75 gems were very well spent. Filled 5 additional heroes chests and my rewards much better than last week.

Orb plus

8 Likes