🏅 [Sep 15, 2019] 22nd Raid Tournament! — 4* Bloody Battle, No Dark/Purple

Sembra debole :joy: bravo o brava :muscle:
Continua così buon gioco :+1:

I got a compass for being in the top 5%. Defense was D rank when I looked before it was processing. You can never have too many compasses. :grin:

3 Likes

@Aunty_Krauser are you following up on last week’s Tournament, or did you mean to post this in this week’s Tournament thread?

1 Like

@zephyr1 Yeah, I wasn’t paying attention to the thread title. My bad. I’ll repost it there. :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry to bring this back in an off-topic question, but do you ever find yourself struggling against heavily emblemed 5* in raids and wars? I’ve started putting emblems on Ares, Vivica, and Panther mostly due to lack of any better options (or in Ares case having to choose the most versatile of way too many options) and we curious how your approach has been treating you.

You do have a deeper bench than I do featuring The likes of Proteus, Hansel, and Jackal, but whenever I need to bring yellow or green to a fight, it feels like a tougher fight. Maybe it’s just because my heroes are weak in those colors, idk.

1 Like

Not particularly in Raids, but sometimes in War — which is exactly why I’ll continue Embleming 4* until I have sufficient bench depth to switch to 5*.

I can Emblem roughly three 4* with the same number of Emblems as one 5*. So while it’d be nice to have some super 5*, it would hurt my overall strength for War, as I can’t use those 5* heroes for three separate War flags.

By the point when I’ve finished a second 4* in each Class, I’ll have enough 5* and Emblemed 4* to serve as the backbone of all 6 of my War hits.

So by my third Emblemed Hero in each Class, I expect to be starting to shift to some 5* or 3* heroes instead of 4*. I’m probably something like 3 months from beginning that transition. Heroes for War Defense will of course be the first priority for Emblems at that point.

As a side note, I’ve experimented with resetting my 4* in Beta for testing in Raids, and it sure makes Raiding much easier…almost ridiculously so. While that would be nice in the live game, again, it would cost too much strength for most of my War hits — especially since my role in War typically has me going after the biggest teams, which are all Emblemed 5*.

Yellow has weak hitters in general, though I’m fond of Li Xiu and Chao for their mana control, and obviously Wu Kong can be powerful for Offense when used with a well structured team. Even Hu Tao can be effective when paired with stronger hitters, since Blind is so powerful.

Green is challenging absent Event heroes, because Melendor, Skittles, and LJ have high attack stats, but don’t snipe, and skew Slow. Caedmon is Fast, but doesn’t hit very hard. Season 2 didn’t do a ton to help that, since Gadeirus and Gobbler don’t really address those shortcomings either — although I do love Gadeirus and use him often.

And on top of all of that, there’s the lack of Defense Debuffers in yellow and green, other than Buddy.

5 Likes